Need as little help please..

Electsilver8

Need as little help please..

Post by Electsilver8 »

I'm playing with season on and I doing bake wrapping with courseplay, and my tractor will only move when I'm in the tractor. Everything else will move and run the course on their own, but when I'm bald wrapping I actually have to stay in the tractor or it wont run the course. Is it suppose to do that?
TheSwede

Re: Need as little help please..

Post by TheSwede »

I'm on console so I have no answer but to me it sounds very strange. Or is it the fact that you can't use a helper when baling?
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Not sure, but I remember when I was using CP with multiple combined, I accidentally hit the B button to activate hired helper and then that combine started acting that way, it was on a different map, but when you're wrapping bales theres no way to hit the B button, it's not there, so I dont know why. Unless I have used that tractor on a different job and accidentally hit the B button, could be possible. I might have just answered my own question, I'm not sure why hitting the B button would cause it to do that. Also when I hit that button and I always hit it again to get rid of the helper. Could be making it glitch out or something.
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Do you have auto bale unload installed?
It will require that to be able to work with Courseplay.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.