Lizard Container Mod (PS4)

iB055

Lizard Container Mod (PS4)

Post by iB055 »

Anyone else having any issues with the Lizard Container mod?

I download and purchased in game for the sole purpose of filling with egg boxes. Well there doesn't seem to be a floor and the boxes fall through the container.

Upon this discovery I went to sell the Container but it wasn't registered as being owned in the garage. Maybe I mistakenly leased it I thought but not showing in the garage as leased either.

I purchased a second Container to see if the issue happened again and it had the same results. The only way I could remove it from the save game was to uninstall it completely.

Not sure if it is the Container mod itself or maybe a conflict of some sort, hence this post to see if I am the only one with these issues.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
RODHA

Re: Lizard Container Mod (PS4)

Post by RODHA »

Thanks for the heads up mate *thumbsup* Deleting that mod right away.
PS5 / FS22
GTSilverado

Post by GTSilverado »

I have not tried egg boxes or pallets yet. I have been using it for wood chips and seems to be working fine for that anyway.
Saom

Post by Saom »

I've used it for grain transport, and it worked well. Haven't tried eggs og pallets yet. I've also sold one (didn't needed four).
I'm playing on PS4.
PS4, Norway.
Elmcreek and No Mans Land.
SolidRizzo420

Post by SolidRizzo420 »

I Bought that lizard container and I went to sell it and it didn’t recognise that I had it and that’s on Xbox One