Bale Sell Point Mod

The Real Justin

Bale Sell Point Mod

Post by The Real Justin »

Outstanding. Been hoping for this type of mod available on console. Thank you to the author.
Jonny3355

Re: Bale Sell Point Mod

Post by Jonny3355 »

Does the mod auto store them or are they always there or only appear when u need them
Xbox one
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

It’s a sell point, not storage.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Goose66 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:37 am It’s a sell point, not storage.
Although technically you could store bales under the canopy if you wanted. :biggrin2:
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

iB055 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:54 am
Goose66 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:37 am It’s a sell point, not storage.
Although technically you could store bales under the canopy if you wanted. :biggrin2:
Yes I think that was the idea by the author as described as bale sell point and storage but I think what people would like to see is a storage point for bales that doesn't count in the 200 bale limit so you can store many bales as one
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
DirtyDeere

Post by DirtyDeere »

Hopefully we have more placeable sell points coming out too. I love mods like that! Especially for maps with few sell points.
PS4
Ghostlycandle28

Post by Ghostlycandle28 »

In the prices menu wool is listed with a price however I am unable to trigger a sale
Any body else have this problem. Also if you have more than one bale sell point they price compete. I currently have two on Logging in the mountains as there is no other sell points other than the sawmill. Yes you can farm underwater on this map but you need to to be resourceful on how you sell your produce. This map is a perfect example of how well a blank flat map would work.
FS17 FS19 Xbox one X
JonAnderton

Post by JonAnderton »

Yeah, same issue here with the wool. Can’t seem to get it to sell... anyone any ideas?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

You definitely sure it's saying Wool and not actually Meaning Cotton? Wool doesn't come in bales in the base game only in Pallets so wouldn't be compatible with a bale trigger in the game which would be in this mod's bale sell point. Cotton However is a bale so should trigger and sell at the bale trigger at the sell point.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Ghostlycandle28

There is a price for wool in the prices menu. Therefore they should sell. They don't sell. They are bales on a pallet. You can sell the pallet at the shop for nothing if you want nothing lol Cotton sells. Bales of hay and straw sell. Shame that. Few more tests and it goes to the bugs thread. While they fix it they can add milk to the list. That is not a bale. What about bales of poplar? Anyway I would be happy at the moment just to be able to sell wool.
FS17 FS19 Xbox one X
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

To sell the Pallets of Wool from your Sheep Pens the mod would need a normal ground based sale trigger, the same you would find on a sale point that accepts wheat, corn, potatoes etc For some reason Wool and Eggs are actually classified as a loose crop, and can only be sold at normal sale triggers. So you can't sell your Wool at a bale trigger sadly. The Mod Author has kind of made an error in this mod then if they've listed Wool as a saleable, because it can't sadly be sold unless they include a normal tip trigger on the ground alongside the bale one.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Dorset_FS_UK

Post by Dorset_FS_UK »

I will get onto it and update the mod, I never said I was any good at this :D
Weather is nice at the moment so have slowed down a little on the mod work.
Ghostlycandle28

Dorset_FS_UK wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:11 pm I will get onto it and update the mod, I never said I was any good at this :D
This is great news for a fantastic MOD. Love your work.
FS17 FS19 Xbox one X
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Dorset_FS_UK wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:11 pm I will get onto it and update the mod, I never said I was any good at this :D
Hey, first off - thanks for the mod! It's really neat, I absolutely love it! Downloaded it a fairly long while back, rated it after the very first session, been using it ever since)

Also, sorry for necroing the thread, but!)

I have just bumped into the weirdest glitch. I'm playing on PS4, on the amazing Pacific Northwest by epideath currently. So, I have the sellpoint placed on a flat placeable, and it works just fine. However, been making some silage bales and harvesting cotton just now, but intended to put off selling the bales in wait for the right price. I'm not at the bale limit, all is good in that respect.

Since the price at the Bale Sales is climbing currently, I've put a couple of trailer loads of silage bales and two square cotton bales in the mid sections under the canopy (using the large sellpoint of the three).

Had six more cotton bales, so I come and place two on the other side of the wall along the actual trigger - there's this kinda nook there: plop! They sell!

All right, I thought, I'll just put another two along the canopy, outside, opposite the trigger - they sell!

Geez, okay, money's pretty good, so no problem, but hey, I do wanna put off at least another two!) So, I unload them a semi-trailer-length away from the trigger, on the parking lot, infront of the sell point - you guessed it, they sell!

So, I save and call it a day for the night)

Using, an ingame semi-trailer for square cotton bales, nothing fancy. Under the canopy, there's currently a couple of those and some five dozen silage bales.

Any idea?))