New trailer prob

Mattharv

New trailer prob

Post by Mattharv »

Anyone else having problems with the new lizard idel linener 106 i had it full of tmr was trying to dunp in the silo on mercury farm and game crashed 6 times got rid of it no problem
chedly_farms

Re: New trailer prob

Post by chedly_farms »

Just curious if you were dumping in a "garage type silo"?

If so, in the description, it says that the mod will have issues doing that.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
iB055

Post by iB055 »

I like how on the Official mod hub page under PS4/XBox category its listed as the Benalu Optilliner 106 but the in game mod hub on PS4 its listed as a Lizard brand Idealiner 106.

Makes it a bit confusing when searching for mods when both mod hubs have different title listings for the same mod.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Baldfarmer

Post by Baldfarmer »

Mattharv wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 3:31 am Anyone else having problems with the new lizard idel linener 106 i had it full of tmr was trying to dunp in the silo on mercury farm and game crashed 6 times got rid of it no problem
Was hauling soya with mine lastnight and boom ..black screen with loads of numbers at bottom and locked game. Got back into that game save and trailer and unit vanished. Game kept locking up till I uninstalled the mod. Played another 2 hours with no problems .
Chrispearce

Post by Chrispearce »

Me too!, went to park trailer up and hit a bump in the road then black screen with very long number at the bottom of screen, completely locked up my X1X so I uninstalled the mod and alls fine now.
13th Gen Intel 13900K Processor | NVIDIA RTX 4070 Graphics | 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz Memory | 2TB NVME M.2 SSD | 3TB SATA HDD
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Hmm, I used it behind the D754 just to see and it pulled it ok ..no problems after three loads and like most tippers if you pull through the building almost and then tip it doesnt collide..im on Xbox one X too..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Farmhand67

Post by Farmhand67 »

100%

I'm on PS4 and sadly, the trailer is seriously bugged. It's unusable at this point.

Unfortunately, it happens to be the largest capacity at 63000l and is physically not as large/cumbersome as the Wilson or Distinction.

It also has great customization...

Hoping the author gets a chance to fix it...such a great trailer.