Snow blower

Bigfilmguy

Snow blower

Post by Bigfilmguy »

Hey all!

Does anyone know if any modders are planning on re-releasing the Bio beltz Snow blower mod for FS19? I've looked at a few modders Facebook pages and no-one seems to have mentioned it, but I'm not too familiar with all the modders and their sites so I might have missed it.

I know it's not really necessary until Seasons comes out, but I find it so handy for emptying silage bunkers. Forage wagons and conveyors are ok, but can be a pain if you haven't leveled your silage that well.

If not, hey ho, I'll just have to keep plugging away and laughing when my wife gets her tractor stuck on a lump in a bunker!

BTW, thanks modders, loving what is out already!
Viva la Valtra!
Intel I5-9400F, 16GB DDR4, GTX1660 6GB, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD
PS4 and proud!
Thanks to all modders, we do really love you, even though we don't always show it.
Rasping rabbit

Re: Snow blower

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I think the fs17 version was made by t0xic0m

I have seen 6 or 7 mods so far from him/her but not seen a mention of the blower.
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

Is it snowing already on your farm?
Then use a showel.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I also hope this mod makes a return. It was super handy once seasons came out. Something I really enjoyed running.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
iB055

Post by iB055 »

It wouldn't blow snow on PS4 for FS17 so if it makes its way to FS19 hopefully it will actually blow snow for Seasons19.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

iB055 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:40 am It wouldn't blow snow on PS4 for FS17 so if it makes its way to FS19 hopefully it will actually blow snow for Seasons19.
I am sure I saw Mr Sealyp use that mod extensively on his let’s plays on Fs17 with seasons on PS4, could be wrong though.

It worked on Xbox though as I used it a lot.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Fastest way to get potatoes in trailers. Loved it.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I don’t know whether it’s Bio Beltz or what the manufacturer is but I did see a Snow Blower for download on Papa Smurf’s Modding Page recently when getting other mods. I haven’t downloaded it or looked at it closely because it has no purpose in game currently because we don’t have snow, heck it barely rains on most of the maps.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

iB055 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:40 am It wouldn't blow snow on PS4 for FS17 so if it makes its way to FS19 hopefully it will actually blow snow for Seasons19.
Actually, it would blow snow you just had to play with it. I believe you had to enable the "unload anywhere" option before it would do it though. As a solution to this, one could also just hook it to the front and then run a tipper behind the tractor, blowing the snow into a tipper. This might be a little less realistic, but it is actually done that way in some places, and in the game it worked more smoothly that way.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi,

yes it was t0xic0m who made the snowblower for FS17. I think it was mentionned somewhere on the forum that he was to convert all his FS17 mods to FS19. Best answer you could get would be right from him. Indeed it was a usefull mod for FS17 and surely would be for FS19. He did that mod after a post that I've put on the forum after season mod came availiable.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Bigfilmguy

Post by Bigfilmguy »

Thanks for all the answers. I've googled t0xic0m and it seems Twitter is his social media of choice, but I don't do Twitter so I'll just keep waiting and hoping for it.

Thanks again everyone!
Viva la Valtra!
PS4 and proud!
Thanks to all modders, we do really love you, even though we don't always show it.
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

It worked great for me on 17. It definitely was finicky with the "unload here" function, but once you got the hang of it, you could set your tractors cruise to about 19 mph and really get some work done. I think it took me about a half hour real time to clear both lanes of all the roads on South Mountain Creamery.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Unless the snow is changed, i am pretty sure we won't be able to clear out public roads for snow. If map makers doesn't make a contract for it 😎
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Imagine we have to own the streets to clean them in FS19.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Bigfilmguy

Post by Bigfilmguy »

Big thanks must go to chrisu70 who released the Milling Machine mod, it's the snow blower in everything but name! Thanks a lot, its everything I wanted!
Viva la Valtra!
PS4 and proud!