Can we get a decent map pleaser???

Joshj27a

Can we get a decent map pleaser???

Post by Joshj27a »

I haven’t played in over 2 months. Why can’t we get a decent map and why can’t Giants make maps a priority in the mid testing process?
Deadeye

Re: Can we get a decent map pleaser???

Post by Deadeye »

Unfortunately, not everyone has the same taste as you in maps apparently. It's not that all of the maps are bad so much as it is you haven't found one you liked. In good time, they will come. Some of those out there are quite liked. As for making maps a priority in mod testing, don't you think that would be unfair to other mod creators? What if you worked hard on a tractor mod and submit it one week, but then a map creator submits his the following week, and his is tested first. Isn't that sort of unfair?

Also, check this link out. It'll list all of the mod maps currently in testing. Perhaps if you do a little digging you'll find one that you'll be excited to play.

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=144904
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I have bounced from map to map trying to find one i like but it hasn't stopped me from putting in around 300 hours so far, ravenport is my highest at 178 hours so far. I try different crops, animals, equipment and field size to mix things up with limited success.The only two maps i really put real time in fs 17 was sosnovka (400+hours ) and sussex farm (200+ hours ) but nither will probably see the light of day on fs19.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I'm not sure how to please a map...
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

GCV ftw?
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Addictedtofs wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:07 am I'm not sure how to please a map...
Well you start first by rubbing it’s belly in a clockwise motion and from there you then....
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:23 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Plow the field?

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

Before seeding it?
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
wombles

Post by wombles »

Joshj27a wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 3:33 am I haven’t played in over 2 months. Why can’t we get a decent map and why can’t Giants make maps a priority in the mid testing process?
No you can't get a decent map, Giants hates mappers.
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

I can think back to the time I didn't have extra maps & mods to choose from. How spoilt we all are now, even if not all are what we like. Some should remember that before having a moan.

Enjoy your day, people!

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

duncan_101 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:08 pm
:lol: Yep

Jeramy

Post by Jeramy »

I mean, there are currently 14 maps to choose from on console. What exactly are you looking for. The available maps span a pretty wide flavor range. Small equipment, large equipment, logging, building from scratch, established farms. What do you want to see in a map? That is more helpful than just bitching that there are no good maps.
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Woodshire is an amazing map.
FS 22 and loving it.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Careful OP what you post here. I had the same question here yesterday and I got murdered by fan boys on here.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Pensarethebest wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:00 pm Woodshire is an amazing map.
I agree probably one of the best so far on Modhub. Also Old Stream from Black sheep modding is great.