Seeders that don’t fill??

Larrabee group

Seeders that don’t fill??

Post by Larrabee group »

I have tried every seeder and non will take seed always dumps out side the seeder. Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with the gaming. Any suggestions on feeders that do work with the PS4 Fam simulating game ??

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Community Corner" to "Technical Support", as it is about a technical issue and not a community project.
LS09God

Re: Seeders that don’t fill??

Post by LS09God »

Do you open the cover of the seeder? :geeknew:
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
Japeli

Post by Japeli »

Do you use pallets or placeable tanks? Sometimes I had problems too filling seeders or sprayers when I put the tanks too close to each other, specially the ones that use both fertilizer and seed. I placed the tanks further away from each other I they started working better. Alltough some seeders seem to be harder to fill than others...
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Larrabee group wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 11:44 pm I have tried every seeder and non will take seed always dumps out side the seeder. Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with the gaming. Any suggestions on feeders that do work with the PS4 Fam simulating game ??

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Community Corner" to "Technical Support", as it is about a technical issue and not a community project.
Hi Larrabee group,

They all able to be filled, some are just a bit more complicated to do so. Some can only be filled from one side of the planter. ( Either Right or Left side should work). For some model, you have to be near the front end of the seeder. So first, try front left or front right of the seeder who is problematic, for some of them, it should work. Since you didn't mentionned with seeder or planter model it is, I can't be more accurate with a how to fill procedure to help you out better.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Coldgamer95

Post by Coldgamer95 »

I have the same Issue.
The Seeder won't fill. The game registeres a bag/pallet and opens the lid automatically but pressing the "R" button doesn't do anything, no matter the location of the bags/pallets. Resetting the seeder or pushing the bags/pallets doesn't work either.

I found a workaround, but it's a bit convoluted and annoying to do.
If i park the seeder next to them in an area away from a field, and press the employ helper button (H), the helper will immediately stop working because they can't find a field and then i can load the bag/pallet next to the seeder.
If the next bag/pallet is out of reach, however, i need to relocate the seeder next to it and redo the process.
AgroDude

Post by AgroDude »

I've found the activation spots to be smaller than FS19 (PC/Mac). Just drive slowly past until you get the prompt?