Wich crop is better

Jaime420

Wich crop is better

Post by Jaime420 »

Wich crop makes the most money. Combine only Crops.
cvKurt

Re: Wich crop is better

Post by cvKurt »

Crop yields/prices are balanced to a certain degree, so it doesn't matter all that much... but some require a bit more work to get full value. Soybeans and canola have good because they require minimal work and pay well. Of the two, soybeans requires a bit less carting.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

My choice (easy money):
Combine only - soybeans - low yield, high prices, does not need so much work like other crops.
Other simple money crop - cotton, expensive machines but easy to harvest, does not need much machines.
Animals - horses, easy to maintain, can earn lot of money if you buy several large horse paddocks.
Jaime420

Post by Jaime420 »

Thx it really helps
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I have started doing more canola than soybeans depending on the current price. The yield is higher than soybeans and the seeding cost is lower.
kintino

Post by kintino »

I like to start with canola, oatmeal or sunflower I have got good prices in these crops, soybean depends a lot on the map and sunflower still has the advantage of cutting bar spoon 15km

it is only worth working with cotton but if we had a smaller harvester would be the perfect culture, the cost of the standard and very high harvester.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

If seasons becomes available and is similar to 17. USA Midwest seasons, corn and soybeans are hard to beat King corn
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Saom

Post by Saom »

If you don't mind baleing straw, I think oats are quite profitable. Combination of selling crop and straw give quite good money.
PS4, Norway.
Elmcreek and No Mans Land.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Soybeans and canola are the most cost efficient if all you want to do is run a combine.

Corn requires plowing and it's price doesn't take that into account, so it makes less money than the above.

For wheat, barley and oats you need to sell the straw to make good money and they are fairly high volume crops meaning more trips.