Post by dapals51 »

For me it's Loan oak and Welker
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Crazof

Re: Next anticipated map?

Post by Crazof »

4-5 new maps and a couple updates in less than a week not good enough for you?
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Happy so far but looking forward to lone oak
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

Crazof wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:59 pm 4-5 new maps and a couple updates in less than a week not good enough for you?
I really haven't found any of the maps to be really good for running larger equipment. New Woodshire is pretty solid. But as far as the new ones, you can't even drive out of the dealership with some of the items, or drive in an out of the sell points comfortably with a semi... I get that they're Europe based - which is fine. Just not my particular taste. I'm really looking forward to Welker Farms and Lone Oak.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Some of the big European maps you can use big equipment
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

eric21 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:26 pm Some of the big European maps you can use big equipment
Right, but the last 4-5 that the previous poster was referring to, have been Mill Landscape, Old Stream, Hagenstedt, Old Farm Countryside, and Oakfield. All very tight sell points and dealerships. Annoying to get around on and move grain (If that's what you're in to). Agrovation is pretty solid, but a couple of the sell points are pretty tight. New Bartelshagen is decent as well.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Crazof wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:59 pm 4-5 new maps and a couple updates in less than a week not good enough for you?
I believe you misconstruted what I meant by my post. For the past few weeks alot of people, myself included , were looking forward to Oakfield. I enjoy the map, and have said before, in other posts, that Lone Oak is one of my favorites. I asked my question to see what others maps people were looking forward to. I hope that clairifies my op
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

There's alot of awesome maps, i can't pinpoint which ones. But i like to see TVTOF be in that bunch.
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

Something that's not a port from fs09, 13,15,17.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Nope not good enough for me yet. Not everyone enjoys the styles of maps currently available even if they are new content.

Looking forward to a true American map when Welker Farms Map is finished and available on PS4.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
kevthedev

Post by kevthedev »

I would love to see some of the old classics like.
Ventonwyn Estate
Cennen Valley
Knaveswell
court farms

I dunno if anyone is working on any of those ?
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Legitimately anything by redkeinstus. I always seem to dig into his maps much deeper then anyone else’s. I really don’t know why but I just can’t get into any other authors maps. I can’t even get into maps like lone oak or smcf.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Lone oak and Welker for me. Still hoping someone brings an Ohio map to console, I have seen a few out there on PC
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

welker farms all the way for me:)
fozbot1973

Post by fozbot1973 »

I'm going to be VERY happy with Oakfield and some older farms I have on Marwell and Felsbrunn for some time to come, but I agree that Lone Oak would be amazing to play on FS19. I spent so much time on that map on 17 and although I had some issues at times with workers (when is there not!) it suited my play style near perfectly. I take my hat off to BulletBill for that one, it was a brilliant map and had a great mix of square/odd-shaped fields, and the range of field sizes (and how easy some were to join together) made it suitable for a lot of different play styles.

Having taken a quick look at Welker on FS17 I'll be really happy if that comes too, a map I never played back then but with some of the larger kit in the base game now it would be an interesting map to play. I would love to see Goldcrest Valley come to 19 too, it may have just been the standard map for 17 but I had a lot of really good times on there.