Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

Kaylem AV

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Kaylem AV »

Will you be able to take two cuts of grass in seasons this time ? Say the grass will be grown fully so you could cut your grass in early summer and then it will be fully grown again to cut the grass again in late summer or early autum ?
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

This is looking great, Realismus. Can't wait for this to roll out. Thanks for all your work!
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

I have a hard time understanding the value Giants gives to FS19. At the moment they have become license holder and own the engine. Smart money would just gather the correct law firm and let realismus go. Giants is dead weight.
StoneC0ld

Post by StoneC0ld »

Someone brought something up in another thread a little while ago, and if it's possible, curiosity is getting to me... ;)

Having not made the switch to FS19 yet, what I'm wondering is if we will be able to do snow clearing on land we don't own? That is, if we want to setup our map to allow us to do snow clearing on public roads, store/business/sell point properties, etc., will we be free to remove and pile snow wherever we want? Or, would we need to "own" the roads and business properties that we want to do snow clearing on?
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

ohhh yea!!!! very good like me
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Wopster wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:36 pm Today we like to share the Seasons weather events.

very nice the new system of lights, now you understand when it is cloudy and it is going to rain, in the vanilla it always rained with the sun ...... a question: for the modder who have chosen to change sky and clouds it works with your new meteorological system? really good compliments !!
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Kaylem AV wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:14 am Will you be able to take two cuts of grass in seasons this time ? Say the grass will be grown fully so you could cut your grass in early summer and then it will be fully grown again to cut the grass again in late summer or early autum ?
This time? Two full cuts was possible Seasons 17 and will be this time around also.
JD92 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:28 pm [...... a question: for the modder who have chosen to change sky and clouds it works with your new meteorological system? really good compliments !!
Thanks. Don't understand the question. But Seasons 19 will be incompatible with any mod that changes clouds and weather.
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

Fantastic work guys
Elspoox

Post by Elspoox »

Hello, since i really miss the soil mod from fs15, I was wondering if in seasons mod you are gonna have to do more with soil managment and stuff like that, or not.
Werdy

Post by Werdy »

Soil mod was great
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

We are doing some tweaks to vanilla mechanics, but not going full soil mod. I personally liked soil mod a lot, but understand it got too complex for most players.
Lantern

Post by Lantern »

Would it be possible at a later point to have soil mod as a standalone mod?
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

SoilMod is the work of Decker_MMIV and not us so that has to be up to him.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

So as this version is going to be much more than 17 was does that mean that if it continues to snow it will keep getting deeper? Or will it have a set limit as it did in 17.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

If a mod map defines its own weather and clouds and lighting: Seasons will override all that.
However, a mod could then override Seasons again with a builtin GEO.

Snow in FS19 can be much deeper also on unprepared maps.