[FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.2

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Vanquish081 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:05 am

Cerberus wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:02 pm
There are unfortunately a few mistakes (please fix it)

1. The grass texture is missing in the landscaping tool
2. There is a hole under the start house (Farm Manager)
3. I can not place objects in the yard (Terrain can not be changed -> Farm Manager)
4. The big vehicle hall always disappears. (Whenever I turn around)
5. Can not sell the gas station in the yard

Thank you! :)
1.- This must be fixed by Giants Soft., is not in my hand to modify the landscape mode.
2.- The hole is necessary, otherwise the stairs of the house would not be visible.
3.- If is your property, you must can modified.
Image

4.- Need low clipDistance, requeriment by Giants Soft. for good performance, all disappears with distance...
Image
Image

5.- Yes, isn't your property, If I modify this for the next version, you will need start new game surely.

Luke_italy
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 9:13 am

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Luke_italy » Tue May 14, 2019 9:17 am

I'm on console. Thank you so much for uploaded this beautiful map!!!!
I remember the hours on FS13... :frown:

Can you add the grass growing texture after painting it? Thank you!!! I returned to love consoles!

dp331
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:34 pm

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by dp331 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:28 pm

Where I can sell wood chips and bales? I think you wasn't add a trigger.

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Vanquish081 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:59 pm

dp331 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:28 pm
Where I can sell wood chips and bales? I think you wasn't add a trigger.
The bales in Barn
Image
Image

the woodchip should accept it in the sawmill, is a sellpoint of the base game, I did not modify it.

Image

Cerberus

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Cerberus » Wed May 15, 2019 10:53 am

Vanquish081 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:05 am


1.- This must be fixed by Giants Soft., is not in my hand to modify the landscape mode.
3.- If is your property, you must can modified.
4.- Need low clipDistance, requeriment by Giants Soft. for good performance, all disappears with distance...
1. No, you must fix this in the map.xml. Watch this Video , please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VCNxgM78Fc

3. No, I can not change the whole court terrain because you have the reset point for the vehicles there. I always get the message "Objects can not be placed in the loading area".

4. Why do you need a low clipDistance and other mapper have a much better clipDistance? Take a look at the OldFarmCountryside Map.
The clipDistance is much better on The Old Farm Countryside and the map is much bigger. There are more objects on this map. I do not understand GIANTS! That makes me angry.

The LS19 console version has made a huge step back in terms of performance *thumbsdown* . Thanks for the great map but I will probably no longer play the map on the console. Maybe on the next generation of consoles.

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Vanquish081 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:54 pm

Cerberus wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:53 am
Vanquish081 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:05 am


1.- This must be fixed by Giants Soft., is not in my hand to modify the landscape mode.
3.- If is your property, you must can modified.
4.- Need low clipDistance, requeriment by Giants Soft. for good performance, all disappears with distance...
1. No, you must fix this in the map.xml. Watch this Video , please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VCNxgM78Fc

3. No, I can not change the whole court terrain because you have the reset point for the vehicles there. I always get the message "Objects can not be placed in the loading area".

4. Why do you need a low clipDistance and other mapper have a much better clipDistance? Take a look at the OldFarmCountryside Map.
The clipDistance is much better on The Old Farm Countryside and the map is much bigger. There are more objects on this map. I do not understand GIANTS! That makes me angry.

The LS19 console version has made a huge step back in terms of performance *thumbsdown* . Thanks for the great map but I will probably no longer play the map on the console. Maybe on the next generation of consoles.
1.- WoW! **** mode...
Fixed ¬_¬
Image

3.- Well, need change respawn zone to vehicle shop.
Ok?¿
Image

4.- I will review other maps and adjust the clipDistance.

Note: 1.000.000 in clipDistance... ShabaFS has had a lot of luck with his tester at Giants :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit:

I need translation to DE for the next text:

Code: Select all

- Added woodchips sellpoint in port.
- Added Grass to landscape mode for paint with grass.
- Changed respawn zone to vehicle Shop.
- Various ajusted in deco.
When I have the translation for DE, I will upload a new version.

TobiHH
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by TobiHH » Wed May 15, 2019 4:42 pm

Vanquish081 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:54 pm
Cerberus wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:53 am
Vanquish081 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:05 am


1.- This must be fixed by Giants Soft., is not in my hand to modify the landscape mode.
3.- If is your property, you must can modified.
4.- Need low clipDistance, requeriment by Giants Soft. for good performance, all disappears with distance...
1. No, you must fix this in the map.xml. Watch this Video , please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VCNxgM78Fc

3. No, I can not change the whole court terrain because you have the reset point for the vehicles there. I always get the message "Objects can not be placed in the loading area".

4. Why do you need a low clipDistance and other mapper have a much better clipDistance? Take a look at the OldFarmCountryside Map.
The clipDistance is much better on The Old Farm Countryside and the map is much bigger. There are more objects on this map. I do not understand GIANTS! That makes me angry.

The LS19 console version has made a huge step back in terms of performance *thumbsdown* . Thanks for the great map but I will probably no longer play the map on the console. Maybe on the next generation of consoles.
1.- WoW! **** mode...
Fixed ¬_¬
Image

3.- Well, need change respawn zone to vehicle shop.
Ok?¿
Image

4.- I will review other maps and adjust the clipDistance.

Note: 1.000.000 in clipDistance... ShabaFS has had a lot of luck with his tester at Giants :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit:

I need translation to DE for the next text:

Code: Select all

- Added woodchips sellpoint in port.
- Added Grass to landscape mode for paint with grass.
- Changed respawn zone to vehicle Shop.
- Various ajusted in deco.
When I have the translation for DE, I will upload a new version.
I can help you with that...

Verkaufspunkt für Hackschnitzel im Hafen hinzugefügt
Das Malen einer Grastextur mit dem Landscaping-Tool fügt nun Gras in der ersten Wachstumsphase hinzu
Rücksetzpunkt ist nun beim Händler
Verschiedene Anpassungen bei der Dekoration

Cerberus

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Cerberus » Wed May 15, 2019 7:24 pm

Vanquish081 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:54 pm

4.- I will review other maps and adjust the clipDistance.

Note: 1.000.000 in clipDistance... ShabaFS has had a lot of luck with his tester at Giants :lol: :lol: :lol:
1.000.000 ?! On Hagenstedt or Old Farm Countryside? I have just played Hagenstedt in 2160p on LS17. That's much better :biggrin2:
Which clipDistance did you use with the LS17 and which clipDistance do you currently use for LS19?

Thank you for the update! Keep it up *thumbsup*

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Vanquish081 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:34 pm

TobiHH wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:42 pm
I can help you with that...

Verkaufspunkt für Hackschnitzel im Hafen hinzugefügt
Das Malen einer Grastextur mit dem Landscaping-Tool fügt nun Gras in der ersten Wachstumsphase hinzu
Rücksetzpunkt ist nun beim Händler
Verschiedene Anpassungen bei der Dekoration
Thanks TobiHH :)
Cerberus wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:24 pm
Vanquish081 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:54 pm

4.- I will review other maps and adjust the clipDistance.

Note: 1.000.000 in clipDistance... ShabaFS has had a lot of luck with his tester at Giants :lol: :lol: :lol:
1.000.000 ?! On Hagenstedt or Old Farm Countryside? I have just played Hagenstedt in 2160p on LS17. That's much better :biggrin2:
Which clipDistance did you use with the LS17 and which clipDistance do you currently use for LS19?

Thank you for the update! Keep it up *thumbsup*
In Old Farm Countryside.
The clidDistance in LS19 is the same that LS17, between 150 - 350.

Today is upload version 1.0.0.1 with this changes:
- Added woodchips sellpoint in port.
- Added Grass to landscape mode for paint with grass.
- Changed respawn zone to vehicle Shop.
- Various ajusted in deco.

Image

TurboFarmer
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by TurboFarmer » Thu May 16, 2019 6:11 pm

Thank you very much!
I loved this map and was very happy when you ported it to FS17, now even more so with it on FS19!
Thanks for the update!!
PS4 Farmer

dp331
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:34 pm

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by dp331 » Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 pm

Can you change start machines for same old? Eg. DF Agrostar and Fendt 513? Can I do this myself?

livesea72
Posts: 1164
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by livesea72 » Sat May 18, 2019 7:35 pm

I posted a bug report about loading wagons unable to unload at barn. I tried two different ones without success.Thanks for bring it to 19.Update: i found if i drive really close i can unload.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price

BigC92
Posts: 4770
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by BigC92 » Sun May 19, 2019 5:09 am

dp331 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 pm
Can you change start machines for same old? Eg. DF Agrostar and Fendt 513? Can I do this myself?
What do you mean? Like selling the starting equipment and buying new? You can sell every piece of vehicle and equipment and buy bigger.

User avatar
Poizonous
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:34 am
Location: Canadian Prairies

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Poizonous » Thu May 23, 2019 4:09 am

Will the update require a new save?
PS4 FS15/FS17/FS19 | PS Vita FS14/FS16/FS18

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: [FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Vanquish081 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:55 am

dp331 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 pm
Can you change start machines for same old? Eg. DF Agrostar and Fendt 513? Can I do this myself?
You can sell all machines and buy others... :hmm:
livesea72 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:35 pm
I posted a bug report about loading wagons unable to unload at barn. I tried two different ones without success.Thanks for bring it to 19.Update: i found if i drive really close i can unload.
*thumbsup*
Poizonous wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:09 am
Will the update require a new save?
Only If you need sell the gasStation in the Farm, no in version 1.0.0.2

The update is ready for release :biggrin2:
Image
Last edited by Vanquish081 on Fri May 24, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply