d 754 update

rwiering85

d 754 update

Post by rwiering85 »

after seeing the changelog there's no sign of the unload milk trigger changing, only long legs for the tipper( makes is better in my opinion)

anyone ideas about the unload trigger?
chedly_farms

Re: d 754 update

Post by chedly_farms »

This instantly shoot to my favorite mod if they get the milk trigger fixed.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
rwiering85

Post by rwiering85 »

want to use this on mill midland,would be nice to have an all classic farm.

would like the fortschritt combine from 17 to and the classic pack for the deutz d80,and the krone spreader and amazone fertelizer.

an old krone foragewagon would be nice allso 😅
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

As far as the tipper is concerned at least I don’t have to have a fork lift (or similar) to hand to remove the tipper.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I just watched a stream from RainbowDave and he was able to sell milk on Oakfield using this truck and tank. Did it get fixed and wasn't in the notes?

rowdyh51

Post by rowdyh51 »

Is there or wasn’t there a flatbed for this truck?
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I've messed around a little with this pack and thought it was pretty great. I haven't tried to sell milk with it. What's the bug?
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

fenixguy wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:40 pm I've messed around a little with this pack and thought it was pretty great. I haven't tried to sell milk with it. What's the bug?
Last I tried, it is able to load with milk, but the trigger to sell never popped up. Multiple people verified and even on FS19 base maps.

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Thanks! I just got back into the game so I'm out of the loop on new mods.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Aaa modding

Post by Aaa modding »

rwiering85 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:31 pm after seeing the changelog there's no sign of the unload milk trigger changing, only long legs for the tipper( makes is better in my opinion)

anyone ideas about the unload trigger?
Milk unload fixed
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Aaa modding wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:43 pm Milk unload fixed
Nice! Thank you! You make really awesome mods. This is now my favorite mod in the game. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

I use this on all maps.I like it the best of all trucks.I use it in logging maps pulling lumber.it pulls hard at 4 to 5 mph full of lumber going to the mill.pulling crops out of the fields.it is my fav.it has two issue I hope Aaa Modding solves 1 a hitch for bumper pull trailers.2 a flatbed for the D754 truck.maybe a turbo option for the engine.one other thought..maybe another truck called D755 that is a hair longer with same options as D754.
Thank you for fixing As a Modding for update and fixing problems..this truck is great...take care all.
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

The tipper bed can be configured as a flatbed.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

KWW92374 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:29 pm I use this on all maps.I like it the best of all trucks.I use it in logging maps pulling lumber.it pulls hard at 4 to 5 mph full of lumber going to the mill.pulling crops out of the fields.it is my fav.it has two issue I hope Aaa Modding solves 1 a hitch for bumper pull trailers.2 a flatbed for the D754 truck.maybe a turbo option for the engine.one other thought..maybe another truck called D755 that is a hair longer with same options as D754.
Thank you for fixing As a Modding for update and fixing problems..this truck is great...take care all.
I totally agree, this little truck has become my g2 truck. Personally as a truck driver that pulls heavy loads with a 500hp truck. This little 200hp truck pulls so realistically. I prefer to get the lower horsepower trucks just to see them work harder. This one really does the job well.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Anyone have idea on what real life truck this one is based of?

Also i think it is really nice mod, good cheap starting truck for multiple jobs.