The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Ricky white

Re: The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba FS

Post by Ricky white »

Thanks Shaba FS.I love this map
Squirrel2004_448

Post by Squirrel2004_448 »

ShabaFS wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:33 am Hello, farmers. I have tried to make a map that appeals to the community in general, but it is very difficult for everyone to like it since not everyone has a way to face this game. I think there is a great variety in the fields, small, large, irregular, etc ... wide variety of product outlets, where not all products are accepted, personalized missions and not copied from the base game.

The issue of slots is something that I will try to improve, if possible for a future update.

In general, I am happy to see that the map is appealing to the players and this motivates me to update the map and continue a new project, which I am well on my way.

Finally, I would like to request that you report any error / bug you see, in order to correct it, if possible, for future map updates.

Thanks!!!
Absolutely love this map I have about 45 hrs in it. About the only issue I have noticed is you can't cut the trees at the starting farm down. I've tried all different angles and it won't let me.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Great map! I like to know just on console how many trees I have to cut down to be able to add more trees at my self build farm? And I believe it requires also that tree stumbs are cutted down also? I mean, I have cutted down tens of trees already ;)
Lioness0670

Post by Lioness0670 »

I love this map, i have so far 35 hours on it but when i went onto it tonight it wouldnt load, i tried several times with the same result.
Has anyone else had this problem?
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

JWE75 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:45 pm Great map! I like to know just on console how many trees I have to cut down to be able to add more trees at my self build farm? And I believe it requires also that tree stumbs are cutted down also? I mean, I have cutted down tens of trees already ;)
This is something that will be corrected after the update.
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

I must say I am truly enjoying the map Shaba. You've hit the nail on the head with the way it is setup. I've spent about 4 hours on it so far and loving it. As I can only causally play the game due to work and life commitments I would like to know if the future update to the map will require a new game save?

As always keep up the excellent work. One happy father and Xbox player here 😁
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Tippwarrior wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:20 pm I must say I am truly enjoying the map Shaba. You've hit the nail on the head with the way it is setup. I've spent about 4 hours on it so far and loving it. As I can only causally play the game due to work and life commitments I would like to know if the future update to the map will require a new game save?

As always keep up the excellent work. One happy father and Xbox player here 😁

You can confirm that you will not have to start a new game after the update, but I highly recommend it, especially to the console players.

The update has already been sent for the tests, if nothing strange happens, next week could be available.

regards
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Thanks for that. Any News on the collision at the cow area? But if I have to start over again - I won't use the IT-Runner should avoid that. Can go back to the IT-Runner later when the issue is fixed.
PS4 und PC
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Are you adding the animal pens to all modes in the update ?
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Phigo wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:43 pm Thanks for that. Any News on the collision at the cow area? But if I have to start over again - I won't use the IT-Runner should avoid that. Can go back to the IT-Runner later when the issue is fixed.
Yes, those collisions were corrected, they were out of place.
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

Bobbydj1980 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:49 pm Are you adding the animal pens to all modes in the update ?
No, animal pens are only available in the New Farmer mode.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

ShabaFS wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:19 pm Yes, those collisions were corrected, they were out of place.
Awesome - can't wait to get back on that map. *thumbsup*

:!: Thank you :!:
PS4 und PC
FarmerChris#2
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by FarmerChris#2 »

Enjoying the map so far.

Couple of things I’ve noticed:

1) Twice when using conveyor belts, as soon as I turned the first belt on (the one that takes the item from the floor), it’s started loading and then the whole pile has disappeared and not loaded onto the second belt.

2) I can’t fill my solid fertiliser spreader from the placeable fertiliser bank thing (sorry don’t know the name of it) . Not 100% sure if this is a issue with the map or the fertiliser spreader, I’ll try the same combo on a different map later and see if it works, I think it did though.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

With ref to the fertiliser spreader which one are u using if it's the newer amazone ZA-M it doesn't fill on any map I think the only way to fill it is with bags lifted above it. Needs an update fix.
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
RexBandit

Post by RexBandit »

Just started on this map and sofar liking what I have seen. Did notice that the wood sell point at West Port doesn't work. Not sure if it's already been mentioned. The icon to sell wood shows up but nothing happens when clicked. Tried several times with different loads never worked though.