Courseplay...

Electsilver8

Courseplay...

Post by Electsilver8 »

Since the new update, I haven't been able to get CP on the game. Is there a trick to it?
Noraf

Re: Courseplay...

Post by Noraf »

Do you have the last version?
Works just fine here, thankfully, else I couldn't have managed to run the farm on West aus.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
svkb

Post by svkb »

Did they change the way that you generate a course? I've tried updating to the latest beta version of courseplay and there are no options to generate a course? I can record a course but I can't find any option to select a field, starting point etc. That page seems to be gone.

Any ideas?
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
16 GB Ram DDR4 3000
RTX 2070 Super
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Noraf wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:42 am Do you have the last version?
Works just fine here, thankfully, else I couldn't have managed to run the farm on West aus.
I deleted Courseplay and reinstalled it, it shows up in my in game modhub but not on the activate mod list before starting up the game.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

svkb wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:18 pm Did they change the way that you generate a course? I've tried updating to the latest beta version of courseplay and there are no options to generate a course? I can record a course but I can't find any option to select a field, starting point etc. That page seems to be gone.

Any ideas?
Course Generation is done on the first page of the Hud now since the update a couple of versions ago. You can only generate a course with a work mode activated, so you need a vehicle with a tool or implement attached. It should then appear on the same screen where you get the option to record a course.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
svkb

Post by svkb »

cwattyeso wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:42 pm
svkb wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:18 pm Did they change the way that you generate a course? I've tried updating to the latest beta version of courseplay and there are no options to generate a course? I can record a course but I can't find any option to select a field, starting point etc. That page seems to be gone.

Any ideas?
Course Generation is done on the first page of the Hud.
Thanks, I found it! Not quite as easy as before but more options I think.
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
16 GB Ram DDR4 3000
RTX 2070 Super
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Could anyone please help me with my problem? I've tried multiple times deleting CP and reinstalling it, but it wont show up.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Have you downloaded it from github? If so, you have to unpack it, and change the folder structure, and then rezip it
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

There are two ways to download Courseplay from the GitHub, the first and one people usually do is hit the Green Clone/Download Button on the main Code Page and then choose to download zip. This will usually download a zip file named courseplay_master or courseplay_version number. You will usually find when you check this zip, there is a folder inside with the same name, and inside that is the actual mod files. You need to unzip the first zip file somewhere on your PC, go to the folder with all the files in, select all those files and create a new zip file of just those files. Then copy and paste that zip file to your mod folder.

Another way to download the latest Courseplay Version from the GitHub is to scroll a little ways down that main Code Page and find where it actually says "Download the latest developer version (the file Courseplay_[version].zip)." click that link and it takes you to a page showing the recent versions and changelog for the mod. Click the Link again for the first one in the list which at the time I write this comment is "Courseplay for FS19 v6.01.00228.2" and then in the asset box on that page, just click the "Courseplay_6_01_00228_2.zip" which will prompt you to choose location for download, which in this case you can just save straight to your mod folder, no need for unzipping or re-packing in this case.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:30 am There are two ways to download Courseplay from the GitHub, the first and one people usually do is hit the Green Clone/Download Button on the main Code Page and then choose to download zip. This will usually download a zip file named courseplay_master or courseplay_version number. You will usually find when you check this zip, there is a folder inside with the same name, and inside that is the actual mod files. You need to unzip the first zip file somewhere on your PC, go to the folder with all the files in, select all those files and create a new zip file of just those files. Then copy and paste that zip file to your mod folder.

Another way to download the latest Courseplay Version from the GitHub is to scroll a little ways down that main Code Page and find where it actually says "Download the latest developer version (the file Courseplay_[version].zip)." click that link and it takes you to a page showing the recent versions and changelog for the mod. Click the Link again for the first one in the list which at the time I write this comment is "Courseplay for FS19 v6.01.00228.2" and then in the asset box on that page, just click the "Courseplay_6_01_00228_2.zip" which will prompt you to choose location for download, which in this case you can just save straight to your mod folder, no need for unzipping or re-packing in this case.
I tried it the other way, just downloading and it worked. Thanks guys.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Gotta question, are you able to use CP to wrap bales?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yes you can use Courseplay to wrap bales. What you do is record and save course with the mower, then load that course with your tractor and baler, and it'll drive the exact same route and bale up the grass. You can even use it to collect the bales if you wanted using the same course, with an offset for the bale collector/stacker.

OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

What you describe is baling, not wrapping.

You could use Courseplay for wrapping in FS17. I tried it once in FS19 and couldn't make it work, but that may very well have been me doing something wrong (didn't look any more into it, just a quick try), and even if it isn't possible yet, I am sure it will be.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Well in 17 I would do what the above poster said, set a course with a mower and use the same course with the wrapper and it would work. I'm gonna try that sometime today and see if it works.
anthu

Post by anthu »

Electsilver8 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:05 pm Well in 17 I would do what the above poster said, set a course with a mower and use the same course with the wrapper and it would work. I'm gonna try that sometime today and see if it works.
You must only also set an Offset (maybee 3m) fo the left side, so that the wrapper, and not the traktor is in the same way.
Lg
Andreas