Oakfield problem

beauj

Oakfield problem

Post by beauj »

Hey gang, I’m hoping you can help me solve a problem I ran into last night. I started Oakfield on Farm manager mode, and noticed that the slurry pit was gone (just a giant hole) and the silage bunkers were gone also. The cow fence just ended where the concrete wall should have been. I purchased the Oakfield Farm, and both pastures for the animals, and it still never appeared. I tried restarting, buying in different order, everything I could think of and they never appeared. I ended up just scraping the save game and started over on New farmer, sold everything, took out the loan, and cheated the rest of the money to buy the farm and fields and end up at the equivalent of farm manager, just the hard way around. Anyhow, I am wondering if anyone can maybe shine a light as to what I was missing. I was on a console by the way.
BigC92

Re: Oakfield problem

Post by BigC92 »

By the way you sound, you bought land and everything was gone correct?
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

I have the same problem if you start on new farmer it will give you the complete farm with both silage pits and slurry pit. If you try farm manager theyre all gone for some reason and thats really keeping me from starting on the map. I want to buy the farm with all structures in farm manager mode. Ive tried the same thing amd it doesn't work. Maybe it will be updated. Its not surprising that the new game modes cause issues with mod maps.
beauj

Post by beauj »

BigC92 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:11 pm By the way you sound, you bought land and everything was gone correct?
Yes, I bought the farm and surrounding properties, but the silage pit and slurry pit were gone. Everything else seemed to be there.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Well it could be because of the build your farm feature, it could be, not saying it is, but could also be how the map creator made the map as well.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Hmm, I had that problem , I'm on console but after the map update they all came back whichever mode i was in.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I am having trouble finding a seed fill point - is there one ?. Also cant seem to re-set any vehicles - they don't show up on the map screen - only when there is a worker operating.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

niggle44 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:07 pm I am having trouble finding a seed fill point - is there one ?. Also cant seem to re-set any vehicles - they don't show up on the map screen - only when there is a worker operating.
May be a silly question but have you clicked off the filters on the map screen? I have done this a few times by accident.
szechla

Post by szechla »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:46 pm
niggle44 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:07 pm I am having trouble finding a seed fill point - is there one ?. Also cant seem to re-set any vehicles - they don't show up on the map screen - only when there is a worker operating.
May be a silly question but have you clicked off the filters on the map screen? I have done this a few times by accident.
That, or try zooming in map a bit, if you zoom out too much the dots dissapear
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

There isn't a seed refill anymore just lime and water. Plenty of cheap placeables available to add your own in though.
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

Same with me,I see the the lights are not there in the sheds either.I looked at all three modes to,,to see what was threre,Manager and start from scratch had the sane problems...I'm on console to.I only play start from scratch only on maps.I hope there is a update to solve these issues,,,Its a beautiful map..take care all.
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

You only get all of the buildings/ silos if you start as a new farmer, because of the scripts with farm manager, it removes a ton of stuff which is pretty annoying with mod maps, and it’s happened on other maps I’ve downloaded as well. However regardless of the difficulty setting, I can still purchase seed/ fertiliser within the main farm. It’s in a shed near the farm house, just back your machinery near it and you’ll see the ‘Refill’ function pop up. Hope that helps.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
FS Velocity

Post by FS Velocity »

Attack Wave wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:52 pm I can still purchase seed/ fertiliser within the main farm. It’s in a shed near the farm house, just back your machinery near it and you’ll see the ‘Refill’ function pop up. Hope that helps.
:confusednew: got a screenshot? didn't think there were refill points only lime and water?
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

I’ll grab you a screenshot in about 10hrs.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*