Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

sabalero

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by sabalero »

Oseh wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:39 am So with silage and hay taking time to brew, has there been any consideration to baling contracts? Or will we need to hold the contract until the hay or silage process has completed. While I like the concept of bales not being instant, it does kind of detract if I have to sit on a contract for 1/3 season before I can cash it in.
Interesting, I didnt think about it yet...
Best option to me would be, that you seperate the contracts in cutting/tedder and swath/balling (or even more parts).
PS4 | Germany
Realistic- CropRotation - Seasons
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

PlatinumTurbo wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:07 am
IseOlen wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:13 pm FS17 had maps where you couldn't change seed type in the seeder. To change from 1 seed to next:
1. unload seeder;
2. change seed type;
3. load seeder.

And how exactly did you unload the seeder in FS17? Yeah not possible, unless you respawned the seeder back to the shop
If you didn't see it, doesn't mean it wasn't possible. Here - try it out, you may learn something.
Oseh

Post by Oseh »

OOWAR!! wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:17 pm Will Snow have to be removed properly, with snow plows, buckets on machines and grit salt spreading a roller used to make it vanish even on a field.
Oh I didn't try that - I did find that a cultivator made for a great snowplow, but it didn't work on frozen fields!!
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Oseh wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:39 am So with silage and hay taking time to brew, has there been any consideration to baling contracts? Or will we need to hold the contract until the hay or silage process has completed. While I like the concept of bales not being instant, it does kind of detract if I have to sit on a contract for 1/3 season before I can cash it in.
You can deliver any wrapped grass bale (or wrapped silage bale) for the contract. No need to ferment first.
Farmer Landon

Post by Farmer Landon »

Any plans on making unexpected maintenance (have to repair due to a issue) for example if you leave it in the snow you might need to have maintenance done on you tractor or harvester or truck. or for another example your tractor might over heat and need to perform maintenance on it
Thomheggi

Post by Thomheggi »

Any updates from the developers recently on the release date? Is it days, weeks or even months we are talking about?
Werdy

Post by Werdy »

Please give us some new info, screen or something :)
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

The only thing I do regarding FS19 is checking this thread for updates. Im bored. Even bought a few other games just to make time «fly».. 😩😩
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Thomheggi wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:32 am Any updates from the developers recently on the release date? Is it days, weeks or even months we are talking about?
I think the last update was that they were doing testing on the mod themselves but no release date yet.
Emil Jørgensen

Post by Emil Jørgensen »

Werdy wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:37 am Please give us some new info, screen or something :)
They have already showed us a full season timelapse, but I still agree! :biggrin2:
PC - Fs 11 - Fs 17 - Fs 19
"Rather Push A Deere, Than Drive A Massey"
aklein

Post by aklein »

We just did get some more insight. Apparently silage contracts will accept wrapped grass bales or silage bales as compensation to complete the contract vs having to hold on to a contract for the full duration it takes to convert a bale from grass to silage. Having to wait up to 8 days (24 day seasons) to complete out a contract would be a big downer.
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

I would like to see a reason to park vehicles and equipment in barns/shelters, maybe requiring more maintenance if left out overnight during bad weather. Currently there is no reason to buy a barn unless you need to store bales out of the rain.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

well thought buddy :hmm:
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
JD92

Post by JD92 »

it would be nice to see the new hud with weather forecasts, temperatures etc.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I have had to retreat back to 17 as 19 has become bland for me without seasons. We now have some great maps in 19 but I am avoiding playing on them as I don't want to be bored of them by the time we get seasons.