Meadow Grove Farm for console

Ntw1986

Re: Meadow Grove Farm for console

Post by Ntw1986 »

I noticed cows freeze when you leave the pasture and unfreeze when you go back in
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I don't think the frozen cows is just a Meadowgrove issue as I had it happen on a couple of other maps as well.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

OK. This the first time I've had cows lol
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

The special Giants edition frozen cows which produce frozen milk ready for ice cream 😂
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Yeah happens on all maps with all animals i think. They have a weird freeze when they come into view
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Tylercheesey1986

I've got black and white cows cause I like vanilla with choc chip... Mmmmm ice cream
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

HA HA, i thought Black and White Cows were Orio and Brown and White were Choc chip...but seriously..ive been away and downloaded the map on my Partners Xbox one and wre back home tonight so will download it to my one X, but its not on the Modhub page on the web, can someone please confirm its still on the Modhub in game Please , as this is the map ive been waiting for, small tight roads small machinery..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Farmer Foley wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:02 am ... but its not on the Modhub page on the web, can someone please confirm its still on the Modhub in game Please ...
I can confirm two things:
- It' still in the ingame Modhub
- It's on the Modhub page, too (dated 05/09/2019 ... LOL)
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Ahh...found it , strange its so far down the list on the web.?
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Farmer Foley wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:52 am Ahh...found it , strange its so far down the list on the web.?
Was it originally released on pc only? If so they may have just added to the description rather than a new listing?
Tylercheesey1986

Awesome map, very tight entrances to fields, requires some thought as to what gear you purchase. Large flat area with few trees similar to northern section of old stream farm. A few patches in this area refuse to let you place objects or terraform but we must be used to that by now. Few niggles, some of the fence posts have collision while others dont and some of the fields are plowed too close to fences or trees and gear always gets caught up. Advise using landscape painting tool on new fields to give yourself a little more space around obstacles
50-120 head.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:33 pm What animal pastures? The ones that are already on map or the map specific custom placeable ones?
The pasture tied to the map, all 4 when placed have no buildings. The pre placed one's in New farmer, when sold the buildings stay, I'm guessing building free versions are used.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
Tylercheesey1986

REDSTER-85 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:05 pm
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:33 pm What animal pastures? The ones that are already on map or the map specific custom placeable ones?
The pasture tied to the map, all 4 when placed have no buildings. The pre placed one's in New farmer, when sold the buildings stay, I'm guessing building free versions are used.
Sounds similar to the issue I had with the placeable mod silos that come with map. Author might be able to let us know whats going on, off memory I think its Nathan??
Oh also I heard somewhere that if you sell off your pre plced animal pastures they become unusable even if you re purchase them, as in all triggers are gone but structures remain, maybe thats why the placeable ones have no structures?? Just a thought
50-120 head.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:19 pm
REDSTER-85 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:05 pm
Sounds similar to the issue I had with the placeable mod silos that come with map. Author might be able to let us know whats going on, off memory I think its Nathan??
Oh also I heard somewhere that if you sell off your pre plced animal pastures they become unusable even if you re purchase them, as in all triggers are gone but structures remain, maybe thats why the placeable ones have no structures?? Just a thought
Nathan was in a livestream last night and he said he is working on an update one of the fixes is the lack of collisions on some fences. If you want info on uk map makers checks out streams form the likes of Gav8080,Virtual Farmer,Simulation for the nation and Rainbow Dave as may of the mappers are regularly in there chatting.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Farmer Foley wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:02 am HA HA, i thought Black and White Cows were Orio and Brown and White were Choc chip...but seriously..ive been away and downloaded the map on my Partners Xbox one and wre back home tonight so will download it to my one X, but its not on the Modhub page on the web, can someone please confirm its still on the Modhub in game Please , as this is the map ive been waiting for, small tight roads small machinery..
Yes it is still in game just checked
Xbox one