John Deere 8r 2016-18 EU series is in testing

Farm-war

Re: John Deere 8r 2016-18 EU series is in testing

Post by Farm-war »

I think it's a lack of cuatom moding since they are not even worried about bringing mods to consoles I do not see why they start crying now for a good job that they are only grabbing for the waw credits because they worked very hard to bring the mod to cosnsola mast that the queers denounced that bad custom moding hopefully give you from behind
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

W/e the issues may be that surround JHHG modding and his practices are between him and all the modders. At least he is making the effort to bring mods to consoles. Would appreciate if more modders did to gain more recognition for their amazing work!
PS5
johnb32xq

Post by johnb32xq »

THAT GUY wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:14 pm You people are all blind, jhhg has pulled this stunt over and over again. Starting in fs17 using parts from TechMod, then moving to fs19. He took parks for the S series combine, took 7L moddings kenworth and had that behind a paywall patreon. The mods stayed private locked behind paid tiers, that only ended when the legality was questioned. He then began calling his patreon "beta" mods that would be released. That DB planter isnt his and never was, he cut people out of the credits on that one. Took NEFG's soil textures, took trucks and parts from serious mods without credits. I doubt he has Blase McKinney's permission to use the blue jet. I doubt he has trailer park farms permission to use the orthman, this is just the latest in the long lines of a running scam.

This is all 100% true, JHHG scammed one person of money a while back who wanted to support him and test his mods they donated $15 like it said in his post but jhhg didnt say what currency to donate in, he then said it wasnt the right amount and that he would refund it and then to redonate but in the right currency, in the end the right currency would have gave him more money, he is aslo literally making money hand over fist with the uploaded download links as he gets so much per so many downloads

People have posted proof of him saying death threats to someone, and also have proof of parts of there mods mixed in with his...

all the people who are supporting jhhg should really sit back and realise the damage he has done to the community, and other modders and really see how much of a low life he is
THAT GUY

Post by THAT GUY »

Hwyroller wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:34 pm W/e the issues may be that surround JHHG modding and his practices are between him and all the modders. At least he is making the effort to bring mods to consoles. Would appreciate if more modders did to gain more recognition for their amazing work!
Here's the problem folks, prime example. Its It's all about the give me the mods. No care for who made it, who stole it, nothing. Just as long as it gets in your mod folder. Total lack of respect and integrity.
THAT GUY

Post by THAT GUY »

johnb32xq wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:41 pm
THAT GUY wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:14 pm You people are all blind, jhhg has pulled this stunt over and over again. Starting in fs17 using parts from TechMod, then moving to fs19. He took parks for the S series combine, took 7L moddings kenworth and had that behind a paywall patreon. The mods stayed private locked behind paid tiers, that only ended when the legality was questioned. He then began calling his patreon "beta" mods that would be released. That DB planter isnt his and never was, he cut people out of the credits on that one. Took NEFG's soil textures, took trucks and parts from serious mods without credits. I doubt he has Blase McKinney's permission to use the blue jet. I doubt he has trailer park farms permission to use the orthman, this is just the latest in the long lines of a running scam.

This is all 100% true, JHHG scammed one person of money a while back who wanted to support him and test his mods they donated $15 like it said in his post but jhhg didnt say what currency to donate in, he then said it wasnt the right amount and that he would refund it and then to redonate but in the right currency, in the end the right currency would have gave him more money, he is aslo literally making money hand over fist with the uploaded download links as he gets so much per so many downloads

People have posted proof of him saying death threats to someone, and also have proof of parts of there mods mixed in with his...

all the people who are supporting jhhg should really sit back and realise the damage he has done to the community, and other modders and really see how much of a low life he is
Go check out serious mods Facebook page, he openly discussed the death threat issue, I belive the screenshot is still on his page
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

I've used both the Custom and JHHG 8R and they are virtually identical except for the following IIRC:

- Tires, JHHG has 30 and 36 inch spaced tires with different tire brands. How weights are mounted are different as well.
- Front tires are smaller on JHHG model so the front sites lower
- Horsepower on the 8400 is set at 400 on JHHG and 450 on Custom (I can do this edit)
- Front suspension is independent on JHHG

I may be miss remembering, but the engine sounds are the same between the two, with both having a different "under load" sound than the default 8R which is the same. If I had to guess, Custom modding started with the base game 8R by Giants and made some edits (front weights, rear wheel weights, US tires, US tire markers, later added quick connect). JHHG copied Customs 8R and made more edits (more tire options, suspension, hp change).

I mean the reality of this whole situation is that if Giants wouldn't be so lazy in ignoring the US market, this wouldn't even be an issue.

I hope JHHG and Customer can work out their issue on this.
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

THAT GUY wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:42 pm
Hwyroller wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:34 pm W/e the issues may be that surround JHHG modding and his practices are between him and all the modders. At least he is making the effort to bring mods to consoles. Would appreciate if more modders did to gain more recognition for their amazing work!
Here's the problem folks, prime example. Its It's all about the give me the mods. No care for who made it, who stole it, nothing. Just as long as it gets in your mod folder. Total lack of respect and integrity.
Thanks for putting words in my mouth. No it's not about give me give me. I appreciate EVERY mod/ modder. The lack of American style equipment is my only gripe with this game. Stop sticking your nose where it don't belong. It's between the modders and Giants to hash out. Not you or anyone else.
PS5
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

JHHG has posted their statement! Usually Custom Modding makes statements on these type of issues if it directly deals with them! Just waiting to see what is said, if anything
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

So release the mod and give both Custom and JHHG?
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
THAT GUY

Post by THAT GUY »

Hwyroller wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:01 pm
THAT GUY wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:42 pm
Thanks for putting words in my mouth. No it's not about give me give me. I appreciate EVERY mod/ modder. The lack of American style equipment is my only gripe with this game. Stop sticking your nose where it don't belong. It's between the modders and Giants to hash out. Not you or anyone else.
On the contrary, this is a huge problem with the so called "community". This is just the front line of the battle, no respect for any of the real modders. These people stealing other people's work is the bane of farming simulator. Its taken alot of great modders out of sharing and releasing mods. I've personally played since 09, and witnessed it all first hand. This is all our problem, so i will continue to do what im doing. Also the "gimme gimme" is a huge driving force behind all of this.
johnb32xq

Post by johnb32xq »

iLLBill606 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:03 pm JHHG has posted their statement! Usually Custom Modding makes statements on these type of issues if it directly deals with them! Just waiting to see what is said, if anything
There not making a statement was talking to one of them earlier
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm on console, and if this dude is stealing mods and submitting them as his own, I don't want them.

But also these modders are making mods of things that they themselves don't have the licensing rights to.

So in the end if this dude credits these others, with there permission, and both parties get the spoils, let's do this.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
THAT GUY

Post by THAT GUY »

johnb32xq wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:39 pm
iLLBill606 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:03 pm JHHG has posted their statement! Usually Custom Modding makes statements on these type of issues if it directly deals with them! Just waiting to see what is said, if anything
There not making a statement was talking to one of them earlier
Nicolas oliveria from custom reached out jhhg on Facebook, not sure whats going on there. Unpopular opinion but jhhg could save face and reconcile for past transgressions. He could give credits where credit is due and ASK for permission on stuff, the biggest thing is to lose the super modder arrogance. Then he might gain some respect
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Here's a great solution to the issue of Mod Theft or Asset Theft from Mods. Stop releasing your mods on Facebook Pages or to Paying Public/Patreons/Testers or whatever, before you have finished and submitted them to the Giants ModHub. Custom Modding, JHHG they are both equally guilty of stealing mods from one another, and honestly the John Deere Tractors, Planters etc have been doing the rounds on modsites for several months now. They shouldn't be releasing them in any form until they have been finished and submitted to Giants. It's in the ModHub Guidelines and T&Cs that Giants won't accept mods or certificate mods that are already available in the public domain. So for that reason alone I'd chuck out JHHG mods and Custom Modding's mods. Until they learn to keep their work private until it's on the ModHub. I'd also chuck out their mods on the principle that they are trying to monetise mods by offering people who join Patreon's or donate money to download them early, or by using scumbag download links like Uploaded.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

It be nice if they could all get on same wave length, admit their faults and start helping one another to release some great mods we all know they are capable of, and of course give credit where credit is due as it generally costs nothing. It does seem like JHHG and Nicolas Oliveria are trying to talk with bs aside though so hopefully something...
Xbox 1

Thankyou to GIANTS and all Modders for making FS great :)

Smile Folks