Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

blue_painted

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by blue_painted »

I'm the same as many here ... waiting for Seasons 19 because FS19 isn't worth playing without it. I've been playing a lot of other things since March and earlier this week had a quick look at Oakfield on FS17 and FS19 side by side ... it was apparent how "Toyland" FS19 looks compared to FS17, with the over-glossy paint and the tractors bouncing around like plastic toys ...

But back on topic: One thing I'm hoping for is a little more detail in the weather forecast - just an idea that the rain is due earlier or later in the day, even if the forecast is wrong! However ... this is NOT a feature request or suggestion, far too late for that.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Eische

Post by Eische »

JD92 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:32 pm it would be nice to see the new hud with weather forecasts, temperatures etc.
blue_painted wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:40 pm But back on topic: One thing I'm hoping for is a little more detail in the weather forecast - just an idea that the rain is due earlier or later in the day, even if the forecast is wrong! However ... this is NOT a feature request or suggestion, far too late for that.
I believe it was mentioned somewhere in this topic, that the weather forecast will be more detailed to let you plan ahead your field work.

Edit:
Found it:
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=135717&p=1100821#p1100821
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
black 2115

Post by black 2115 »

will there be an option to buy used equipment for cheaper?
shout out to my boy silver news (;
Willy_Wx21

Post by Willy_Wx21 »

Will the in-game bushes receive new spring, autumn, and winter textures?
TheCanadianJD

Post by TheCanadianJD »

This may have been posted earlier and if it has I apologize but will the Wopster tool be available again? I loved being able to see how old my trees were and if I needed to thin them out with it. I thought it was a really nice tool.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:47 pm I have had to retreat back to 17 as 19 has become bland for me without seasons. We now have some great maps in 19 but I am avoiding playing on them as I don't want to be bored of them by the time we get seasons.
blue_painted wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:40 pm I'm the same as many here ... waiting for Seasons 19 because FS19 isn't worth playing without it. I've been playing a lot of other things since March and earlier this week had a quick look at Oakfield on FS17 and FS19 side by side ... it was apparent how "Toyland" FS19 looks compared to FS17, with the over-glossy paint and the tractors bouncing around like plastic toys ...

But back on topic: One thing I'm hoping for is a little more detail in the weather forecast - just an idea that the rain is due earlier or later in the day, even if the forecast is wrong! However ... this is NOT a feature request or suggestion, far too late for that.
Thinking of doing the same now,ive grown to like fs19 but need more depth so I think I’ll shelve it until seasons comes out
Wagnerddragon

Post by Wagnerddragon »

I can not play the fs19 any more the way it is, planting and harvesting the crop the other day does not give more, does not give the time of spraying, does not give time to care for the animals or does a precise thing or another of the season as soon as possible, In Fs17 he used winter to work in forestry.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

How about turning growth off for a couple of days, then on a day, then off 2 more days, with growth on slow
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Wagnerddragon

Post by Wagnerddragon »

Noraf wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:59 pm How about turning growth off for a couple of days, then on a day, then off 2 more days, with growth on slow

worse than I already do it, but I do not think very realistic, I think it's cool to go through the difficulties of the seasons
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

To me it changes the whole feel of the game, in a positive way. I sometimes wish I had never played seasons, because it has ruined the game without it.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Jonhinkerton

Post by Jonhinkerton »

I am new to FS but this mod sounds really like what I expected the game to be like. How long do seasons last in game days? Do you only harvest once or twice a “year”? Can you adjust season length for days you want to really churn things?
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Jonhinkerton wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:41 pm I am new to FS but this mod sounds really like what I expected the game to be like. How long do seasons last in game days? Its adjustable, by 3/6/9/12 days.

Do you only harvest once or twice a “year”?

Once, but grass is two I think.

Can you adjust season length for days you want to really churn things?
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Jonhinkerton

Post by Jonhinkerton »

So is the basic flow that you cultivate and plant in spring, weed and fertilize in summer, harvest in fall, then keep busy in the winter?
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Yess, ut for some crops its possible to seed in the fall and harvest a bit earlier the year after. Most do logging in the winter, or just feeding the animals.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

And I speak ofcourse for the FS17 version since we dont have the exact/total info about this new version.