Dahl ranch

Joshj27a

Dahl ranch

Post by Joshj27a »

I guess the Dahl ranch map failed? That *censored* because I was looking forward to it. I couldn’t find any pictures of the map online so my hopes were high that it was a flat map with huge fields.
dapals51

Re: Dahl ranch

Post by dapals51 »

It only failed testing patients it's a brand new map might take a few tries. I can't wait for it either!
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

If you want flat and big fields you might try the newly released Vorpommern Rügen. Looks like it might fit the bill.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Yeah V.R. is extremely flat with huge fields and plenty of "green" areas for placeables so custom farm design is possible, unlike many other maps
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:21 am Yeah V.R. is extremely flat with huge fields and plenty of "green" areas for placeables so custom farm design is possible, unlike many other maps
I can agree with that, I started a farm a little before your post, and made a nice farm by the bin site, takes some work with the tress but a nice flat map with alot of room to grow
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

according to the map in testing thread its a map based in South Dakota and since im from there i accully heard of this place. Now i dont have pics of the map for farm sime and im 99% sure the author is basing thier map off this place so if u guys wanna now more about the possible place this map is bassed off of here ya go https://www.dahlranch.com/ranch/
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

TZ441 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 5:03 pm according to the map in testing thread its a map based in South Dakota and since im from there i accully heard of this place. Now i dont have pics of the map for farm sime and im 99% sure the author is basing thier map off this place so if u guys wanna now more about the possible place this map is bassed off of here ya go https://www.dahlranch.com/ranch/
So maybe I just got really lucky with Google but I have found Dahl Ranch. The map author streamed it 3 hours ago and stated that it failed on Xbox testing for shader issues which he mentions hoping he has fixed it and resent back to Giants. It's one massive field and 2 or 3 smaller ones so yea an American map to please everyone. I'm unsure how to post screenshots here so I'll just leave the YouTube link below.

https://youtu.be/WnmjOeQ-ygw
Countrykid1099

Post by Countrykid1099 »

It's one massive field and 2 or 3 smaller ones

So kinda like mustang valley ranch lay out? As long as the map has those great big creeks in the middle of them like the real life Dahl ranch has
Canadian cattle farmer..

Ravenport 250 hours (retired)
New bartelshlagen 380 hours (retired)
Vorpormen Rugen 24 hours