More placeables (ie: farm buildings and barns)

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Majorguns

More placeables (ie: farm buildings and barns)

Post by Majorguns »

Another suggestion I've been thinking about is it would be nice to have more farmhouse options such as small, medium, and large with traditional and modern style construction with functional properties and more farm buildings like large traditional red and white trim barns and hay barns that are functional also with different sizes and also different style silos. Also would be could to make open pastures for farm animals. Just a couple of ideas there, would be cool to simulate some of our local farms here in the states. And before anyone decides to jump all over me, I understand there's a lot that goes into nodding. Just had some ideas to add to the large list of current ideas others have, figured it would be cool to have some more American style farms, maps, and such.
Lt.Dougbboy

Re: More placeables (ie: farm buildings and barns)

Post by Lt.Dougbboy »

I agree Major would be wonderful to see this
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

You've got some good ideas there Majorguns - look forward to seeing the results of what you put together for us all to enjoy...
Majorguns

Post by Majorguns »

Unfortunately I'm not a modder nor do I have the capabilities, I just offer suggestions and insight. Someday I may get into modding.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

We get what we get, that's all, im sure modders out there are making tons of buildings and/or sheds, we just have to play the waiting game.
Majorguns

Post by Majorguns »

Yes the waiting game is a hard game to play