[SOLVED] Tractor and Baler teleport/disappear as starting grass baling

Here you find reports of bugs, that have been fixed.
Should you encounter similar symptoms to a bug that is listed here, please create a thread in Technical Support: viewforum.php?f=964
Raelik

[SOLVED] Tractor and Baler teleport/disappear as starting grass baling

Post by Raelik »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: XB1 FS19 version 1.3.0.1
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Tried with most Tractors and Balers
- Issue: Start to bale grass (hasn’t happened with other produce like hay or straw as yet for me but I know others have said it has), and an intermittent issue where the tractor and baler being used will literally teleport to another location which I thought was solved with the latest patch but now on marwell manor farms I teleported with the tractor too! Inside the barn I was using for the bales themselves. Everything flew everywhere and the tractor/baler got stuck sideways and was shaking like crazy.
Like I said, this was an issue for me since about a month ago. I didn’t experience it when the other people did. Seemed late occurrence for me.
But it is making it very hard to bale grass for silage and therefore destroying an element to playing too.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single (unsure if same in MP)
- Steps to reproduce: Try to bale grass and it seems to pick and choose it’s own time to occur.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no Yes

The only way I see to protect yourself from this is to save prior to baling and also part way through if it’s a big field.
Will update if there’s any extra info.
Raelik

Re: Tractor and Baler teleport/disappear as starting grass baling

Post by Raelik »

Will see if I can record something for this as is XB1, log files are a no go.... :sadnew:
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Tractor and Baler teleport/disappear as starting grass baling

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi!

Thanks for the report. Yeah, we are still trying to narrow down this issue as we have no solid repro case yet. It's really difficult to pinpoint the issue without being able to get the error 100% of the time. We are thankful for any additional information or savegames one could provide us.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
number9ark

Re: [MORE INFO] Tractor and Baler teleport/disappear as starting grass baling

Post by number9ark »

PS$ vanishing bug on my stream. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piBQdjAbWaA @ 17:30 on is the actual vanishing bug happening to me.

two maps both times only thing the vanishings have in common for me was the square baler .

#1 new woodshire map the map was the only mod
holland T6 175 huhn LSB 1290 D SQ baler.

#2 Ravenport massey furguson 7722 pulling huhn LSB 1290 D sq baler
feild 22
Vanished same as first .

both cases using the huhn sq baler.

i am on the PS4
M4j3rl3

Post by M4j3rl3 »

This happened to me also with the same baler kuhn LSB 1290 D.
On felsbrunn on field 30. Started baling with around 300 grass in the baler, when the first bale was supposed to be finished everything teleported, but in my case bale stayed in the air and I could not switch to any wehicles.

I saved the game exited and when I returned, tractor and baler were reset to the shop and the bale disappeared.

I am on xbox one x.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

We finally reproduced the issue! You need to definitely sell some bales at the barn before for this to happen. We are looking into the issue, thank you!
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Fix will happen with the next patch ;)
FarmBoss

Re: [SOLVED] Tractor and Baler teleport/disappear as starting grass baling

Post by FarmBoss »

Can you provide some clue as to the date when the patch might be rolling out?
Thank you
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Great news Lethian *thumbsup*
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

FarmBoss wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 1:30 pm Can you provide some clue as to the date when the patch might be rolling out?
Thank you
i my guess would be at the relase of fs21

i did expact a patch with the free dlc but that has not been the case. but the last patch is already out again for more then 2 months and a lot of topics got a replay after that that it would be in the next patch so yea you would think they will bring it out some day
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

44mfarmall wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 10:52 am Great news Lethian *thumbsup*
A broken game, 2 months since last "new patch". And i get warnings if i ask when will we get a new patch. Great news? When?

Ok, i am very happy they fix things, but we cant use it if there are no new patch out for us.

You know... Nov 18 - May 19. But you call that "good news". Ok... I think we wait to play a fix game, a final good patch, not to read about "good news" that never come out.

Good luck with good news. I still wait for a game, not news.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

It takes time to make patches, you can't expect them to throw out a patch for one little issue.
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

mirceast19 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 9:14 pm
44mfarmall wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 10:52 am Great news Lethian *thumbsup*
A broken game, 2 months since last "new patch". And i get warnings if i ask when will we get a new patch. Great news? When?

Ok, i am very happy they fix things, but we cant use it if there are no new patch out for us.

You know... Nov 18 - May 19. But you call that "good news". Ok... I think we wait to play a fix game, a final good patch, not to read about "good news" that never come out.

Good luck with good news. I still wait for a game, not news.
I was refering to the issue with the square balers as i have had this issue a couple of times as for the patch it will come when it comes, take my comment '' great news " however you want as I don't care just glad they were able to solve it and an other bugs.
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

BigC92 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:50 am It takes time to make patches, you can't expect them to throw out a patch for one little issue.
So you tell me that I can't expect them to throw out 1.0 in Nov 2018 and still no final patch or a patch with big things fixed in June 2019. I thought these things should be repaired in beta, in 2018, before they were released, not 6 months after they were released or in 2020 or 2021.
Quimbo

Post by Quimbo »

Hi!

I have just had a similar instance on my PS4.
Trying to complete a transport contract for Dennis Jenkins.
I picked up the skids of cement at the Cement Factory and transported them to the construction site in Ravensport. After unloading 2 skids to the drop point, I returned to the trailer and grabbed another skid. As I pulled away from the trailer, my tractor/trailer and attachments all went helicoptering into oblivion. They don’t appear on the map and are no longer in my garage !!!
Please help *thumbsdown*

Edit don_apple: removed broken quoting.