Confirmed by GIANTS software
a joke, if no one could tell
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Stevo0114

Re: Next DLC

Post by Stevo0114 »

Where did you see this??
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:08 pm What would be really cool is that a Giants Staffer and Community Coordinator instead of just posting Gifs on posts, would actually contribute proper and correct information. That would go a great way to informing the community and cut out all the rumours and innuendo flying around the internet on websites,forums, videos and other such things. Good, Constant and Frequent Communication from Giants to it's player base would really go along way to improve it's PR and raise the morale of the players who have been disappointed by FS19 since its launch.
much agreed
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Walrusman02 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:05 am Next DLC.... Kubota and Peanuts!!!

Confirmed by GIANTS software
a joke, if no one could tell
Nice,and I look forward to Claas tractors and harvesters as well as more John Deere DLC and other goodies come to console
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

How i see Giants DLC discussion at the moment:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

^ Hilarious! Takes that one guy, i wouldn't mind seeing Versatile making an appearance.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

IceUul wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:17 am How i see Giants DLC discussion at the moment:
That's awesome!!!
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

BigC92 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:31 am ^ Hilarious! Takes that one guy, i wouldn't mind seeing Versatile making an appearance.
Oh yeah,including big roy,versatile's answer to big bud,and with an opening engine compartment to see the mighty and well detailed V12 turbo Cummins that made it all work,for details you can find big roy on YouTube *thumbsup*
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Its a pretty engine.
Keade

Post by Keade »

To be fair I wouldn't mind seeing a JCB DLC.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

IceUul wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:17 am How i see Giants DLC discussion at the moment:
JD...overrated
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

cwattyeso wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 7:17 pm A lot of rumour and innuendo is going around that the next DLC will be announced at FarmCon in July. Again the rumour and innuendo doing the rounds is that this will be a Claas DLC, because of the licensing deal Giants have done since the game launched.
Innuendoes are dirty phrases not the right context
Don't leak mods
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Next DLC?
Hired workers will reveal their real names. We've had AI (Anonymous Individuals) working on our farms for years.
Farmer NPCs were added in 17, and given names.
Horses and a dog were added in 19, and given names.
Now, for the first time in history, those strangers driving your machines, both men and women, will reveal their real names.
In addition to making the game a little less lonely, it'll also bring the AI function one step closer to completion.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

I hear a rumour that the next DLC will be based on an area in Hamburg and will be expanding the role of hand tools, wheelbarrows and pedestrian controlled rotavators and mowers etc within the farm sim universe, it will be an urban setting depicting community allotments nestled alongside the northern edge of runway 05/23 of Hamburg Airport Helmut Schmidt (EDDH), with stunning views of the Lufthansa and Airbus technical facilities to the SE and Niendorfer Miniature Golf Club to the East and to the north the Hundeauslauf Burgunderweg all in the Niendorf district, there will be 400 allotments, the AI traffic for the airport will be dynamic, so the landing and departing runways will change with wind direction between 05/23 and 15/33 runways.

There will be 8 new crop added and 4 fruit bearing trees, and a daily leader board for who has grown the largest vegetable of each type, along with a leader board for the best yield of each crop type for a given area (daily winners will get a John Deere or Kubota garden tractor to use on their allotment/s in-game), multiplayer is supported for up 16 people, this DLC will also bring production facilities to the base game, so you can convert your harvest into higher value product like jams and other preserves.

:wink3:
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
prototilt

Post by prototilt »

I hope nothing but that they will be like jcb, itrunner OR Big Bug pack styles BIG machine dlcs. Nothing frustrates as much as finding a dlc include small 3m seeders or cultivators(like kuhn), we have full on modhub already. claas,kubota will be nice...OOOOOR valtra harvesters/seeders

some other grain like carrots its be nice...