New Mods (or lack of them) this week.

livesea72

New Mods (or lack of them) this week.

Post by livesea72 »

Is the farming simulator league anouncemet next week the reason we have had so few mods released this week? I thought it wasn't a strain on resources or is it only on QA personnel who are trying to make sure everything works 100%
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
fenixguy

Re: New Mods (or lack of them) this week.

Post by fenixguy »

Probably. Any new feature will have to undergo testing.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

:confusednew: they probably had a holiday therefore no mods this week. :biggrin2:
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

We'll get stuff when we get it
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I don't like to be this way, but this is getting a little bit out of hand. Every week that there isn't an overload of new mods on the modhub, a thread like this pops up. I love how a few years ago, you guys didn't have any mods for any games. Now some people expect it, and get moody when there aren't any for a while. Noone owes you, me, or anybody else any mods. They will come when they come. I remember back in Farming Simulator 2013 on the PS3 when the only mods we got were a couple dozen near the end of the game's life span in form of a DLC. Relax. Be Patient.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Maybe we are all just getting spoiled by the plethora of mods being released by GIANTS lately :lol: :lol: :lol:
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I'm sure on of the giants staffers has already posted saying that the FSL esports event does not affect mod testing times, I couldn't imagine them using their mod testing staff to test their FSL, FSL would of been tested in development by the dev team testers. They might be a small business but not that small. We will get mods when we get them, I agree with poster that stated we are owed nothing and should simply appreciate what we get
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

That’s the problem, the dev team testers are the mod testers aswell afaik
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

It has been slow, but the moderators have been very present on the fourm responding lately,. If there is any correlation
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Deadeye wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 11:46 pm I don't like to be this way, but this is getting a little bit out of hand. Every week that there isn't an overload of new mods on the modhub, a thread like this pops up. I love how a few years ago, you guys didn't have any mods for any games. Now some people expect it, and get moody when there aren't any for a while. Noone owes you, me, or anybody else any mods. They will come when they come. I remember back in Farming Simulator 2013 on the PS3 when the only mods we got were a couple dozen near the end of the game's life span in form of a DLC. Relax. Be Patient.
Im just asking a legit qustion not complaining or ranting. Im 46 years old, i dont stress over small stuff anymore. I played my first game (a handheld) in 1980 way before most here in the forum were born.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

livesea72 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 6:24 am
Deadeye wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 11:46 pm I don't like to be this way, but this is getting a little bit out of hand. Every week that there isn't an overload of new mods on the modhub, a thread like this pops up. I love how a few years ago, you guys didn't have any mods for any games. Now some people expect it, and get moody when there aren't any for a while. Noone owes you, me, or anybody else any mods. They will come when they come. I remember back in Farming Simulator 2013 on the PS3 when the only mods we got were a couple dozen near the end of the game's life span in form of a DLC. Relax. Be Patient.
Im just asking a legit qustion not complaining or ranting. Im 46 years old, i dont stress over small stuff anymore. I played my first game (a handheld) in 1980 way before most here in the forum were born.
Amen, my first ever video gaming experience was pitfall on Atari. I think we should all be happy with the awesomeness of videogames that the youth take for granted. Also not a rant just how it is
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Yesterday was Holiday. Therefor some employees take a few days off (today will be a very calm day in the Office...) and someone (Chris?) stated that the QA works on the 1.4 patch. Maybe some of both is the reason for the few mods we got.
PS4 und PC
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

livesea72 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:12 pm Is the farming simulator league anouncemet next week the reason we have had so few mods released this week? I thought it wasn't a strain on resources or is it only on QA personnel who are trying to make sure everything works 100%
I'm more concerned about the number of the mods in testing than the QA teams schedule of mod testing.
It is like that number is continuously dropping.
And when I combine this with the bitter fact that modders are really not happy with the game and the lack of Giants dedicated support (compared to FS17) it feels like we might have a problem.
PS5 / FS22
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Rodha dont you think you overreact a bit ? Just a bit?
Majority of modders is planning to release the new upcoming modds for the mod contest, which is quite close. Everybody is working super hard for everything to be on point for the contest, hence the lack of the good and new mods on modhub.