Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

Tylercheesey1986

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

We need to be patient, good things come to those who wait
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Here here
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

6 months is quite a wait all the same for anybody looking forward to something lol, I personally wish I hadn't read anything seasons related and kept it out of my mind till it arrives as every little snipit has me getting more exited for it, I'm bad with waiting, btw this is not a hurry up to realismus, you take whatever time you guys need
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Papa BullDust

Post by Papa BullDust »

JohnDeere77 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:46 pm I wont be making this mistake again. Fs19 with seasons will be played until fs21 has Seasons 21 or something Similar, prebuying is totally out of option.
I ABSOLUTELY agree. I was lucky that I came back to Farming Sim from a break (having bought them all from FS13 onwards) halfway through the lifetime of FS17 and Seasons was already out. Hopefully Giants actually read this forum as they can chalk one more to the 'will not prepurchase' list...

They'd be doing everyone a grave injustice if they don't (not just consider but actually) make seasons a part of the base game. Buy the rights to the IP if you have to, but it's got to happen.
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

I would worry if seasons was left in Giants hands, best left to realismus
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 5:06 pm I would worry if seasons was left in Giants hands, best left to realismus
Spot on I couldn't agree more *thumbsup*
Guil

Post by Guil »

So, shall I add the confirmed list to the first post in the thread or the second post can be a guinea pig and I'll add them to that. Any input from RM guys?
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

Guil wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 6:22 pm So, shall I add the confirmed list to the first post in the thread or the second post can be a guinea pig and I'll add them to that. Any input from RM guys?
I'd say 2nd post and split confirmed/denied into 2 parts.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Papa BullDust

Post by Papa BullDust »

Hmmm, you guys have given me food for thought regarding internalising seasons. I do know that I wouldn't choose to play FS without it... but y'all may be right. Perhaps it is best left to people who truly love what they do. I can imagine a Giants' *version* of seasons being a half-assed attempt if they weren't able to acquire the code. Now that would be a new level of hell.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 5:06 pm I would worry if seasons was left in Giants hands, best left to realismus
I also agree. Would GIANTS providing Realismus with a basis to get started making the mod a little before the game releases be possible? To give them a head start? I'd imagine not. Maybe someone knows more than I do.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Deadeye wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:32 pm
This^^
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
crash

Post by crash »

There was one that wrote that with 17 modders got a head start, no such thing with 19..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

It truly would be a good idea. Perhaps even Realismus team and GIANTS would sign a contract for confidentiality. This would ensure GIANTS that their product would not be "leaked" and the information/material given to Realismus team would be used as intended (The intention being to give Realismus a head start on seasons) . Not that that's a problem with that crew. They all seem like good people.

Wouldn't it be a little unfair to other modders though? What do you guys think?
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
OOWAR!!

Post by OOWAR!! »

Will Seasons have a full Seasons length this time? in FS 17 a 24 day season X 4 = A 96 day year.
Also will they reflect the maps location in the wold, and can map modders list which one theirs suits? I.e northern Sweden is going to differ to an Australian map.
And can vehicle modders list if theirs comply with realistic driving?
Does FS 19 have a setting so that the ''game'' time it takes to work a field is closer to real life time, if you have a real time setting it can take a few minutes to harvest a big field.
PC.
X BOX CONTROLLER
Mooro

Post by Mooro »

Dezza69 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 1:29 am About time some of you demanding stuff put aside your own personal working and family lives to write thousands of lines of code just to fulfil the demands of others - for free.
Mooro wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:30 am this suggestion is intended to reduce any pressure you might feel
Ah, I doubt that very much - seems rather self-serving.
Nice. I’m not demanding anything. It was a suggestion. Everyone appreciates the time and effort this takes. I’m expecting nothing for free and will make a donation to Realismus to prove this. No need for these antsy types of messages. Very unhelpful as well as completely off the mark.

Edit to add - donation duly made.
Last edited by Mooro on Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.