Vehicle Sound

Milkman85

Vehicle Sound

Post by Milkman85 »

Been a fan of the series since being introduced in 2011, that being said I’m seeing lots of good with FS19! However, having recently purchased Fs19 w/100hrs or so on a couple maps (PS4) then going back to Fs 2017, the sound of the vehicles are quite different...and not for the better imho. The turbo “whistle” of one of my favorite tractors, the Quadtrac, is missing, very little to no “growl” and bass to vehicles (I did notice some in the newer Lizard pickup), I almost spit out my drink when honking the horn on the Lizard semi truck (engine sounds are about as bad), and it seems as if the vehicles are stuck in idle with my foot on the accelerator even when pulling an implement up a grade. Again, lots of great things with FS19 but this is one big reason I keep going back to FS 2017. I hope this is being addressed as I know for a fact I’m not alone here.
Virtual farming since FS2011
Currently on PS5
norfolk farmer

Re: Vehicle Sound

Post by norfolk farmer »

The sound in 19 is a major step backwards compared to 17. Giants ran a poll on here about it and the response was a highly negative. Since then there has been no further comment I've seen from them about it *thumbsdown*