John Deere mods thread

vondeylenfarms

Re: John Deere mods thread

Post by vondeylenfarms »

redglasses wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:32 am CM seems to be getting their 8r to modhub, but are being required to put opening doors on it. Curious as to why modders are being required to put features on their mods that giants refuse to do. That tractor is looking great though, same with the 9rt
Just a thought...I literally don't know, but maybe giants were going to add the US version and have doors on it? So asking g CM to do it instead?? Not sure but I'm thrilled to use it! As for the hype around JD tractor's...I'm more hyped for the 9rt as we dont have it. BUT...I'm hyped about the 8r because I wanted the US version as an option.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:35 am
redglasses wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:32 am CM seems to be getting their 8r to modhub, but are being required to put opening doors on it. Curious as to why modders are being required to put features on their mods that giants refuse to do. That tractor is looking great though, same with the 9rt
Just a thought...I literally don't know, but maybe giants were going to add the US version and have doors on it? So asking g CM to do it instead?? Not sure but I'm thrilled to use it! As for the hype around JD tractor's...I'm more hyped for the 9rt as we dont have it. BUT...I'm hyped about the 8r because I wanted the US version as an option.
I agree, the Deere tractor we want 9r and 9rt along with USA style tractors. My main reason for hype
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

if your answer sounds reasonable, I think it is more convenient something more novel than what is already at stake
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

heres a question is american jds allowed on console/ pc on modhub at all has this ever been addressed?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Just been submitted again
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

I'd like to see a jd forage harvester, most popular brand with local contractors here, maybe few old type tractors too
Playing on Ps4
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 11:49 pm The mount looks similar to the machines we already have, with the tool kinda hanging off the arm. IMO the biggest bottleneck for console users is loading/transport.
Realistically though, as far as loading logs, that is how they are loaded. Either with a boom or loader. Most small outfits around here just have a straight truck with a boom on it. Sometimes they'll have a second truck that doesn't have a boom that runs with the one that does. A bigger outfit might have a loader such as this that loads them. I suppose that might be something that would work a little better for you guys. Really though, the way you load logs in the game is how it's done in real life. There isn't much more to it.

"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Irish farmer 91 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:56 pm I'd like to see a jd forage harvester, most popular brand with local contractors here, maybe few old type tractors too
Already on its way, maybe a free mod from Giants :)
mstrohs

Post by mstrohs »

I would love to see JD Self propelled sprayers for consoles
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Anyone else remember “John Deere: Harvest in the heartland” on Nintendo DS? :coolnew:

That game had irrigation, herbicide, pesticide, shots for animal diseases, construction, everything lol. Ahhh, the memories. Curious how much it inspired GIANTS when the FS series first started :hmm:
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Drmattymd wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:40 pm
Lost1nSpace wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:38 pm
Irish farmer 91 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:56 pm I'd like to see a jd forage harvester, most popular brand with local contractors here, maybe few old type tractors too
Already on its way, maybe a free mod from Giants :)
That is not confirmed at all, there has been no explanation of what that picture is about. It could be something specifically for that Brand/show.
It is, though the same was said for the Holmer
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

eric21 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:39 am
Drmattymd wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:40 pm
Lost1nSpace wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:38 pm Already on its way, maybe a free mod from Giants :)
That is not confirmed at all, there has been no explanation of what that picture is about. It could be something specifically for that Brand/show.
It is, though the same was said for the Holmer
there was a significant lead-time between when we see it and it came to light being used at trade shows and when it was released as a DLC.

which would be equivalent to this JD SPFH being in the first DLC for FS21, much like the Holmer DLC was the first DLC for FS15, as one assumes IF a brand has commissioned this via Giants for use at trade events, they will want some period of exclusivity.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Guil

Post by Guil »

The Anderson DLC was the first for FS19.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I cant wait for custom modding's 8r to come out now that its in testing. Gonna be a big hit on the mod hub I bet.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Custom Modding said they sent it last week but I don't see it on the mod testing list??
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22