Pacific northwest

Gundad68

Re: Pacific northwest

Post by Gundad68 »

Walrusman02 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:32 pm New favorite map by a country mile. Started on new farmer just to see what its about, will start as start from scratch once seasons come out
I feel the same way,new farmer an then seasons from scratch.This map is a masterpiece.
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
FarmingBucket

Post by FarmingBucket »

Love the map! But a weird coincidence that it literally rains every second day? I know it rains a lot in the Pacific Northwest but this is almost too realistic. Is the weather totally random or not? Anybody else getting drenched? :)
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

FarmingBucket wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:46 pm Love the map! But a weird coincidence that it literally rains every second day? I know it rains a lot in the Pacific Northwest but this is almost too realistic. Is the weather totally random or not? Anybody else getting drenched? :)
Yea it rains a ton ,kinda hard ta harvest.
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Just spent 9hrs on it, smashing through contracts and building my own little farm up on the hill. The more I do on this map the more I like it. Haven't even touched any of the pine forests yet. Simply loving it
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I harvested field 35 under contract, dropping the harvest off at the port rail silo then using the train to take it up the hill to the drop off point in the far north east/top right corner (I forget the name) . Worked a treat. I like how the small tree farm up there has a dedicated train platform.
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Gundad68 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:07 pm
FarmingBucket wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:46 pm Love the map! But a weird coincidence that it literally rains every second day? I know it rains a lot in the Pacific Northwest but this is almost too realistic. Is the weather totally random or not? Anybody else getting drenched? :)
Yea it rains a ton ,kinda hard to harvest.

Just got screwed by the rain. 2nd day, crops turn gold, and bam.... the rain. Doesnt stop until crops withered. Woulda turned off withering, but i figured it woulda stopped. Nope. Guess thats life for ya! Farm is officially in the red, lol
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Tylercheesey1986

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:59 pm I harvested field 35 under contract, dropping the harvest off at the port rail silo then using the train to take it up the hill to the drop off point in the far north east/top right corner (I forget the name) . Worked a treat. I like how the small tree farm up there has a dedicated train platform.
Field 35 gets you some good money for contract on harvest, got about 30k for barley harvest contract and made nearly 40k off the left over crops, only had to run it to the bakery so didn't get to use train, the railroad loading ramp at that awesome tree farm looks like it will make life easy getting all those trees down to the sawmill, there are a few more of them in other convenient locations also
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

My rain keeps getting put off with the restarting every time you restart the map. Showed rain was coming then after a few hours I stopped and when came back it was gone. After a few hours of playing it showed up but then I had to stop playing again.
Can't wait for season's to put a stop to that. And the part completed field due to the game timings were you have to wait for the next crop change to finish harvesting.
Got 10 bales of cotton out of field 35. That will be awesome once the price goes up.
PS4
PS5
Tylercheesey1986

Got 10 bale yield. Boll busting effort there mate!!!
50-120 head.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Something I noticed was the aircraft passing overhead at the top of the hill. Appears to be a c130 Hercules but with a jet sound fx! It sounds very good but that plane clearly has propellar engines lol.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:51 am
SJ_Sathanas wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:59 pm I harvested field 35 under contract, dropping the harvest off at the port rail silo then using the train to take it up the hill to the drop off point in the far north east/top right corner (I forget the name) . Worked a treat. I like how the small tree farm up there has a dedicated train platform.
Field 35 gets you some good money for contract on harvest, got about 30k for barley harvest contract and made nearly 40k off the left over crops, only had to run it to the bakery so didn't get to use train, the railroad loading ramp at that awesome tree farm looks like it will make life easy getting all those trees down to the sawmill, there are a few more of them in other convenient locations also
Haven't had a proper look but it appears the rails don't go past the sawmill specifically. May require manual unloading at the grain silo, or nearby at least.
I didn't see as much with that '35 contract (also barely). Think I got about £38k all in.
Got about £25k spraying one of the fields near to it (maybe 33) - took about a quarter of the time.
Tylercheesey1986

You might be on hard economic difficulty, I am on medium, I'd say that's why they payed us different amount
50-120 head.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

I am 6 % in a Harvesting-Contract on that 20 hectar Field and it started raining. I hope it will stop very soon so I can continue. I like that map a lot and think I will stay on there for a good while. Thought that about other maps, but this Map realy got me. The whole concept is so awesome. I can Play with every item I want. I got some small fields to start with, I can expand to more and bigger fields and I can totaly move my farm to those huge fields.

And on top of all that the slotcount is phenomenal. Even with JD-Starting-Equipment I am not over 500 Slots. That gives so much room for later Expansion.
PS4 und PC
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Again an amazing map! Thank you!

I really don't understand how such a detailed map can have so less slots! This is special amazing! Very good master piece! Thank you!

After half a year, there are so many amazing maps and mods on modhub, this is really to much for me! Please modders, stop modding! I don't know anymore, which map to play and what Kind of stuff to use, because it is soooo much! Amazing! Thank you@modders! :lol:
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Tylercheesey1986

ltl.vamp wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:29 am Again an amazing map! Thank you!

I really don't understand how such a detailed map can have so less slots! This is special amazing! Very good master piece! Thank you!

After half a year, there are so many amazing maps and mods on modhub, this is really to much for me! Please modders, stop modding! I don't know anymore, which map to play and what Kind of stuff to use, because it is soooo much! Amazing! Thank you@modders! :lol:
We have some really good quality maps already, can't wait to see what we get in future. I'm with you on this one, I simply can't choose a favourite.
50-120 head.