Remove decoration

rastafari1972

Remove decoration

Post by rastafari1972 »

Good afternoon, I would like to know how to edit to eliminate some obstacles that prevent me from smoothing or paving the ground. Thank you

Cad_dao

Re: Remove decoration

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi.

If your game is on PC, yes you can remove those with GE. Saldy, if you're on console, they can't be removed.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
rastafari1972

Post by rastafari1972 »

Good evening, could you explain to me what GE is and how to make it work?
rastafari1972

Post by rastafari1972 »

I have already used the Giant editor and I have been able to eliminate the house and the tower that bothered me, but I still can not level (smooth) this part of the land. I need help please

Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Sorry, I cannot provide you with much help other than suspecting there's still somekind of object/obstruction under the ground in that spot. I don't how to get rid of it.

Please, anyone can help provide some more info or walkthough to help our friend solve his problem?

Thanks!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
rastafari1972

Post by rastafari1972 »

I thank you very much for your help and I hope that someone can contribute something more. This afternoon I happened something curious, I created a server for 2 players along with another friend and it turns out that from his screen, he continues to see the house and the wooden tower

View from my partner's camera:

Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi,

About multiplayer games, I think all players must have same version of map, if you edit it, he must have same edited version you have. Also, if you use mods, they also have to be same version so everything works without problems. Again, my knowledge is limited on that point, picked from a reading here and there and hoping the way I remember it is right. Maybe someone else can validate this information.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
rastafari1972

Post by rastafari1972 »

Thanks friend, I had already noticed some details as soon as I discovered the subject of the mods. I thank you for your invaluable help in this case and I send you a cordial greeting. Likewise, I would like to ask the admin of the forum to give the subject as closed, since I could not solve much and I had to start a new profile on another map.

Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience