Pacific northwest

V8Bolle

Re: Pacific northwest

Post by V8Bolle »

In welcher Datei wird der Verkehr geregelt? Ich kann diese nicht finden.

In which file is the traffic regulated? I can not find these.
MfG Bolle
Vorschauschaltflächenbenutzer
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

ltl.vamp wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:29 am Again an amazing map! Thank you!

I really don't understand how such a detailed map can have so less slots! This is special amazing! Very good master piece! Thank you!

After half a year, there are so many amazing maps and mods on modhub, this is really to much for me! Please modders, stop modding! I don't know anymore, which map to play and what Kind of stuff to use, because it is soooo much! Amazing! Thank you@modders! :lol:
Now we have Dahl Farms map... Arrrrggghhh I CANNOT CHOSE
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Super impressed by this map.
My new favourite FS19 map so far!

I am using the standard farm location at the moment, and have bought some better machinery and extra fields at the top of the hill.
Also joined the 2 smallest starting fields together.
Starting to get big enough machinery now to take on more contract work down the bottom of the hill.
Thinking I might eventually try make the top of the hill mainly dedicated to animals and have large scale cropping and BGA down the bottom of the hill.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

FarmingBucket wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:46 pm Love the map! But a weird coincidence that it literally rains every second day? I know it rains a lot in the Pacific Northwest but this is almost too realistic. Is the weather totally random or not? Anybody else getting drenched? :)
That's weird, I'm on day 4 and it hasn't dripped a drop of rain... Maybe I still get to luck out on rain.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Any console players having any issues on this map, if starting in new farmer mode and selling off the starting buildings and silos, then not being able to buy and place anything in their place because you keep getting a "Collides with Object" error?
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:29 pm Any console players having any issues on this map, if starting in new farmer mode and selling off the starting buildings and silos, then not being able to buy and place anything in their place because you keep getting a "Collides with Object" error?
I had that problem on Xbox. I guess when originally building the map the same rules don’t apply.

I think it’s the trees causing the issue but didn’t spend too much time as I preferred the location of the placeable areas anyway.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

BullFarmer wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:10 pm Super impressed by this map.
My new favourite FS19 map so far!

I am using the standard farm location at the moment, and have bought some better machinery and extra fields at the top of the hill.
Also joined the 2 smallest starting fields together.
Starting to get big enough machinery now to take on more contract work down the bottom of the hill.
Thinking I might eventually try make the top of the hill mainly dedicated to animals and have large scale cropping and BGA down the bottom of the hill.
You’ve got the same plan as me then,I’ve started down the bottom on farm manager with the intention of also using the top for animals....great map!
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:29 pm Any console players having any issues on this map, if starting in new farmer mode and selling off the starting buildings and silos, then not being able to buy and place anything in their place because you keep getting a "Collides with Object" error?
Had the same error when trying to place objects on starting farm in New farmer. Managed to make a decent farm after a while but decided to start in Farm manager and another location. (Fenced area with gate southwest).
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

Start a new save and it will be fixed. Mine was exactly same on Xbox
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:00 am Something I noticed was the aircraft passing overhead at the top of the hill. Appears to be a c130 Hercules but with a jet sound fx! It sounds very good but that plane clearly has propellar engines lol.
A C-130 is powered by 4 turbo prop engines. Basically a jet engine with a propeller on the front of the shaft. Sounds like a C-130 is supposed to.

Here's a clip of startup.

But back to the map, amazing! *thumbsup* I tried to start from scratch but I don't have the patience for placeables and landscaping on Xbox so I started as New Farmer and got rid of all the buildings except the farmhouse. I'm using the MF Shed pack for now until I get some bigger equipment. Just the map I was looking for and amazingly low slot count for such a full and detailed map.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

Jimbomodder wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:31 pm
Start a new save and it will be fixed. Mine was exactly same on Xbox
Are you serious? I've just put about 12 hours into this map over the last few days. Oh good God. I wonder is it even worth doing that just so I can place some buildings where I want to hmmm decisions decisions.
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

Start a new game in another save slot (if that is even a thing on console). Then you can at least test if it works for you, and make the decision thereafter.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

OlavEmil wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:26 am Start a new game in another save slot (if that is even a thing on console). Then you can at least test if it works for you, and make the decision thereafter.
It is and it works. I had to do it.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:13 pm
SJ_Sathanas wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:00 am Something I noticed was the aircraft passing overhead at the top of the hill. Appears to be a c130 Hercules but with a jet sound fx! It sounds very good but that plane clearly has propellar engines lol.
A C-130 is powered by 4 turbo prop engines. Basically a jet engine with a propeller on the front of the shaft. Sounds like a C-130 is supposed to.

Here's a clip of startup.

But back to the map, amazing! *thumbsup* I tried to start from scratch but I don't have the patience for placeables and landscaping on Xbox so I started as New Farmer and got rid of all the buildings except the farmhouse. I'm using the MF Shed pack for now until I get some bigger equipment. Just the map I was looking for and amazingly low slot count for such a full and detailed map.
I find they still have that Turboprop thrum rather then pure jet sound but I do admit I've only ever seen them at airshows where they fly low. Incidentally, saw one do loop the loop at Farnborough UK airshow last year. That was pretty impressive!

Had anyone else tried to use the train to ferry vehicles up the hill? I got my little fertiliser tractor onto the flat bed at the end of the train and it got left behind, levertating about 6 foot in the air.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

I sold the silo and placed an AJTech Silo at the same spot without any Problems. next I will sell the 3 easysheds and replace them with AJTech. Hope that will work out because i am just finishing a harvest contract on that big field (35?)...
PS4 und PC