How to disable wearable section?

ALS_Streetshot

How to disable wearable section?

Post by ALS_Streetshot »

Hi guys!
I looked for documentation on the subject but found no solution. How can I disable the need to repair all machinery?

I tried changing the values in the xml file in the <wearable> session by entering the value <wearNode amount = "0" /> but it did not work.

How can I effectively block machine wear? I'm playing on a 4x map and it demands a large number of implements, so the need to periodically repair all equipment requires a lot of playing time.
The workshop should have the option of repairing multiple items simultaneously or detecting that there is more than one item in the active area and placing them all in the repair / sale / return / settings menu, since every time an implement is attached to a tractor, for example , it is necessary to position the implement and then the tractor, because if both are in the active area only one will be enabled regardless of how many times the repair / sale / return / configuration (R) is triggered.

This need for repair becomes very tiring especially for the way the workshop works in the game. Please think of something to improve this. There could be a list of owned machines in the farm worksheet and there maybe it is possible to select with a type of marking all the implements that one wishes to repair and to execute the action of once only and to be able to have a vision of state of each equipment, in ascending lists or decreasing from those that are worse off for the newest or vice versa.

Please, think about it.
norfolk farmer

Re: How to disable wearable section?

Post by norfolk farmer »

Have you tried the workshop tabber mod ? It will allow you to scroll through and repair any items in the workshop trigger, meaning you do not have to disconnect and repair individual items.
ALS_Streetshot

Post by ALS_Streetshot »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:52 pm Have you tried the workshop tabber mod ? It will allow you to scroll through and repair any items in the workshop trigger, meaning you do not have to disconnect and repair individual items.
Hi! Thank you! I´ll look for this mod.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

You're welcome, it is in the ingame modhub
Eische

Post by Eische »

You can also repair your items using the garage section in the shop menu. I think once a machine/implement has reached at least 30% ? wear, you can just repair it while it is working on the field using this menu.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
ALS_Streetshot

Post by ALS_Streetshot »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:06 pm You're welcome, it is in the ingame modhub
Found It! It´s much better to handle fixing tools and machinery, a big time saver!!! Very helpful.
Thank you again!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

ALS_Streetshot wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:51 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:06 pm You're welcome, it is in the ingame modhub
Found It! It´s much better to handle fixing tools and machinery, a big time saver!!! Very helpful.
Thank you again!
It is one of them mods that really should have already been part of the basegame.