Dahl Farms is out!

Stevo0114

Re: Dahl Farms is out!

Post by Stevo0114 »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:19 pm I'm currently trying to do a sowing contract on Field 6 for $283,111.

I've just reached the 3 hour mark, just ran out of my first lot of seed and fertiliser, and this is all the progress I have made:

it's going to be a long day ahead.
Omg talk about mega mission
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Turns out the Farmer giving the contract is in a very generous mood, as he's prepared to call the job complete at this point:

That's too much field left to be seeded for my liking, so being the good neighbour/farmer that I am I continued on to make sure the Field was 100% done and complete.

So there you go. Total time needed was 5 hours and 46 minutes to do the job. I needed four refills of seed and fertiliser and one final 5th little splash and grab to finish the field off. I used a standard Fendt Vario 1000 Tractor and was pulling a John Deere DB120 Planter. So with a 36 metre planting width and a maximum speed of 9mph, that was one heck of a job to do. But hey it's for science I suppose. Some people may have been wondering how long it'd take to do that job or a harvesting job on that 427.08 Acre Field. I enjoyed doing the experiment, but I think it'll be a while before I accept any other jobs on this field. I could probably shave a bit off the time had I started the job by seeding a headland at the top and bottom of the field first. I was trying to work North to South and kept running into issues turning round with the fence at the south edge of the field and the great map void at the north edge. Once I relented and did a headland it was quicker for me to turn round and do the next rows, so made very slow progress in those first 3 hours compared to the rest. I'll be focusing on Fields 2 & 3 for contracts until I can afford to buy them and make them my own.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

I like to say this is a very good map will be playing it a long time
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Lol I just noticed that my Anhydrous Storage Tanks are in the store image for FS19 Dahl Ranch. Too bad they aren't on the map anymore, would have been a nice feature.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

iB055 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:52 pm Lol I just noticed that my Anhydrous Storage Tanks are in the store image for FS19 Dahl Ranch. Too bad they aren't on the map anymore, would have been a nice feature.
Those would of been nice to add, could not for the life of me figure out where that pic was on the map
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
iB055

Post by iB055 »

dapals51 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:41 am
iB055 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:52 pm Lol I just noticed that my Anhydrous Storage Tanks are in the store image for FS19 Dahl Ranch. Too bad they aren't on the map anymore, would have been a nice feature.
Those would of been nice to add, could not for the life of me figure out where that pic was on the map
Yeah those bins next to them would be a great add as well.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
JDMan10

Post by JDMan10 »

I love this map. I’m gonna have to wait till seasons comes out to keep playing it though. Even on slow growth I can’t get all the fields planted before harvest time. I try to do as much as I can without hiring workers although I know it’s hard on a huge map like this one
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

Guys,

I need someone of you to confirm if there is Pivot Lindsay Zimmatic 124m in this map. I examined the files inside its .zip file and I noticed the Pivot.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

The.EuroFarmer wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:11 pm Guys,

I need someone of you to confirm if there is Pivot Lindsay Zimmatic 124m in this map. I examined the files inside its .zip file and I noticed the Pivot.
There almost should be considering the sound of water everywhere (including in the middle of field 6)...Except by the waterfalls there is no sound at all. :lol:

However I much prefer Valley pivots as they are much better quality imho.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

I am in a soybeen seeding contract in field 6 and with 2 seeders i worked for a whole ingame day (OK skipped the night). Thus field is sooo huge. I Take the 350k but after that i won't Take a nee contract on that field
PS4 und PC
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

iB055 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:31 am
So, is there a pivot system in the map or not?
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Just goes to show ... you never can tell!

I had one look at this map and passed by, but if it makes some people happy then it has to be good! :)
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

After I examined carefully the included .zip files is obvious that the modder tried to include the pivot system but it is not in the map, so I'll just have to remove the useless files/folders :)

I'll edit the map as Euro Ranch with some changes, overall this map looks nice.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

did a cotton harvest on field 5, ended up with $259K of cotton to sell after the work was complete.

Also made an extra $71K on an oat harvest field 4.

should have no problems making money on this map
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

Since there is plenty of grass, the best way to start from scratch is to maximize the loan and start with sheep.

I have the water addon of Animal Pen Extension
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Cotton will be the only crop I'll sell because all the rest I'll need them for the production factories of pig food, tmr, fertilizer, seeds etc.

Of course with a placeable bga, money will arriving every midnight and as soon as I get oat I'll add horses.

OK, time to lease some machines and start playing the Euro Ranch map :)