Pacific northwest

Tippwarrior

Re: Pacific northwest

Post by Tippwarrior »

Phigo wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:09 am I sold the silo and placed an AJTech Silo at the same spot without any Problems. next I will sell the 3 easysheds and replace them with AJTech. Hope that will work out because i am just finishing a harvest contract on that big field (35?)...
Thats it. I've not problems at all placing sheds and the aj silo onto the existing silo location. And the same with the easy shed over by field 12 I think it is. But the easy shed straight across from the silo is giving me trouble in not allowing me place a single shed in it's place. I can infact put both aj tech fert and seed refill points there but not any sheds. I'll have to create a second save and see if it works. Also on Xbox.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

See I'm trying to place the ShabaFS Silo from the ModHub https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019 and the game just flat out refuses to let me place that anywhere in the starting farm area, despite selling off all the buildings and vehicles.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:29 pm Any console players having any issues on this map, if starting in new farmer mode and selling off the starting buildings and silos, then not being able to buy and place anything in their place because you keep getting a "Collides with Object" error?
The reason this happenes is when u start on new farmer instead of farm manager and sell the building u start with is that the game still thinks the buildings are there sometimes and wont let u place anything. Another reason is the Silo by Shabafs has a very large terraforming footprint on console so placing it is a pain. Even Jims shes and stuff have a decent sized footprint also.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Still enjoying this map. Did a harvest contract on field 3. Used an auger bin wagon to load the train at the tree farm platform, ran it down to the port silo where my other tractor was waiting with a regular trailer to complete the journey to the restaurant.
Very satisfying little job that.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I did a harvesting contract on field 35 and had to use the train up to the grain sell point. Notice to make use of a train for a change and the views are great from it.

Also the payout was £35k for the contract. Plus £140k of extra crops. I had over 100k litres left over 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

I did a harvestcontract and only die 40k with extra crops in meduim Economy 😳
PS4 und PC
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm absolutely loving this map. It reminds me of a Giants map if Giants made good farming maps. It has the right amount of detail, yet is still very functional and customizable to allow any type of gameplay.

My goal is to own all the rectangular fields in the north section before moving south. This may be the first map I buy all the land on.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Has anyone had any problems harvesting? I was harvesting some wheat and all of sudden, the harvester wouldn’t cut.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

Addictedtofs wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:40 pm Has anyone had any problems harvesting? I was harvesting some wheat and all of sudden, the harvester wouldn’t cut.
what combine are u using cause ive had that happen with the massey, just detach and retach the header. idk if its a map or combine problem.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

When I'm doing harvesting contracts, I always end up with missing crops. Really annoying. I even keep check on mantence on the combine and header.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Electsilver8 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:32 pm When I'm doing harvesting contracts, I always end up with missing crops. Really annoying. I even keep check on mantence on the combine and header.
It’s a bug on the contract screen. You get paid the correct amount when you complete.

I did see an issue also on a video by Mr Sealyp where he used the train and got out where it was unloading.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Ok thanks. What when I'm spreading like or fertilise? They miss big spots on the fields. While spreading lime, I'm using a modded terragator, and fertilizer, I'm using the Horsch 10k with JCB tractor.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Still having a great time on this map. Started as New Farmer and expanded by buying field 10, removing the trees and joining it to 11 and 12 to form one big field. Bought 23 and 24 and will use them to extend 22.
Transport ia still tricky as i need a decent sized trailor (ideally a semi) as I have a decent amount of harvest but nothing big enough to move it around.
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:14 am Still having a great time on this map. Started as New Farmer and expanded by buying field 10, removing the trees and joining it to 11 and 12 to form one big field. Bought 23 and 24 and will use them to extend 22.
Transport ia still tricky as i need a decent sized trailor (ideally a semi) as I have a decent amount of harvest but nothing big enough to move it around.
Nice!
I have done exactly the same with the same fields.
I still only have a 21,000L tipper as well, though I have large enough tractors now I can tow a bigger one easy enough.

I’m at the point now where I am thinking of buying some of the smaller fields down the bottom of the hill as well, though those ones are useful for doing contracts on for extra cash.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Looks like it just got an update to reduce the amount of rain. I'm about 10 or so hours in and have never seen it rain once. It's the Pacific Northwest, it's supposed to rain all the time.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!