Re: R.D.C.FS19

Tylercheesey1986

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Myricaria wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:51 am Hello, everyone,

we are heartbroken to have to remove the RDC map from the modhub for the consoles.
Unfortunately we made a mistake, the card should only be released for PC and not also for the consoles, because we know that the map has problems with the current 1.3 patch.
So if you downloaded the RDC on consoles, please either delete it or don't use it for the time being. Once patch 1.4 is released, the map will return to the modhub on all platforms. But for now: PC only.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Bit of a problem with removing the game from modhub.... Now that it is no longer in modhub I cannot uninstall it.... Please put it back on modhub, not for install but only so it can be uninstalled.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Haven't played this map myself yet, as have other things in the pipeline currently. Did watch MrSealeyP's video in the early hours of this morning to see what it was all about and why it is considered a 'Game Changer' by him (a term I think he throws around a little too loosely) but hey maybe I take for granted that as a PC player we have a huge number of multi-fruit maps and maps which have some additional features and functions for players. The one thing I did think as I watched the video, I like what the author has done with the Animals, changing their needs and requirements, adding stuff and taking some stuff away. However what I would have liked to have seen is that if feeding Cows Cowfood, or Pigs Pigfood, or Chickens Chickenfood etc etc etc that those food types provide the most efficiency towards the animals production. Most maps I've played on that have changed the animals needs make it so you can feed the animals with crops x, y and z if you want, or you can just give them their specific food and they'll be 100% productive. Gives players the option to either grow crops and mix the foods themselves, or if they don't want to spend all that time they can buy the food from the store or placeables and still get the production from their animals. Also with the plethora of production mods we now have on PC, we can take the loose crops and turn them into the Specific Animal Foods if we want to. That's the only thing I noticed in the video that I thought wasn't quite right, especially as on some of the animals the specific food offered very little to their productivity. Was it Cows where the Cowfood only offers 3%?
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Tylercheesey1986

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:06 pm

we are heartbroken to have to remove the RDC map from the modhub for the consoles.
Unfortunately we made a mistake, the card should only be released for PC and not also for the consoles, because we know that the map has problems with the current 1.3 patch.
So if you downloaded the RDC on consoles, please either delete it or don't use it for the time being. Once patch 1.4 is released, the map will return to the modhub on all platforms. But for now: PC only.

Bit of a problem with removing the game from modhub.... Now that it is no longer in modhub I cannot uninstall it.... Please put it back on modhub, not for install but only so it can be uninstalled.
Need to be able to uninstall RDC, it breaks the crop growth and soil composition menus on every map, even after deleting all saves and starting fresh
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

The map has just disappeared even from installed items so deleted save just presumed that has uninstalled but now see what u mean no way to uninstall it and on my saves maps crop type, ground type and growth states have disappeared
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

So it’s unlikely that the map has done anything to the actual save game files. Does this mean that the map has rewritten the actual game coding?

I did wonder how it was possible that the menus and ingame machinery was altered.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Wait so what does it all break? I know for sure that the growth menu is broken but I can look passed that for now.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Maybe I misread the post. I read it that growth states were broken, not that the menu was broken.

My mistake.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm I did wonder how it was possible that the menus and ingame machinery was altered.
Was the machinery altered? I was looking forward to using the RDC placeables on a different save but couldn't and I thought that was a little strange.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

You cannot use "in-map-mods" on other maps. Same with Mercury-Farm sheds Prior to the release of AJTech-Mods...
PS4 und PC
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

redglasses wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:24 pm
Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm I did wonder how it was possible that the menus and ingame machinery was altered.
Was the machinery altered? I was looking forward to using the RDC placeables on a different save but couldn't and I thought that was a little strange.
Only in as much as all the ingame seeders / harvesters / silos etc all worked with the new crops.
Tylercheesey1986

Quit and turned off Xbox in frustration. Hour later turned back on and i was going to uninstall and reinstall game but, thought I will check to see if things were back to normal and to my surprise the growth and composition were back to normal on a new save at dahl ranch. RDC map although not on modhub is still installed and taking up hard drive space but at least it won't mess up other saves anymore (as long as I don't get tempted by Lucerne and rye and play it again). Mega bummed about deleting all my game saves though :(
50-120 head.
Tylercheesey1986

Only problem seemed to be the growth/composition screens got a bit messed up on all saves after playing this map. If you are familiar with when to lime and plow and have yourfield prep sorted by memory it isn't much of an issue but as it messes up all saves even new ones it makes things really tricky getting setup on new saves
50-120 head.
aklein

Post by aklein »

Well that answers why the map suddenly went from all platforms to just PC. Due to prior commitments I didn't get my own map video recorded until late in to the night and was not ready for upload till this morning my time and between that gap it went from all platforms to just PC. It was exciting to see now that additional crops or fruits as I can never quite understand why there called that but anyway to see additional crops being able to be added to console as the need for an extra script was removed with 19.

On the PC side its just another multifruit map that honestly does not quite realistically portray how you actually harvest the added crops. I have not heard of anyone harvesting lucerne aka alfalfa with a harvester. its either chopped with a forge harvester or mowed and baled. Yet on this map you appear to harvest it with a grain header for seed i suppose and then bale the chaff or put it in a bunker to ferment into silage it appears. I guess we need to get lucerne seed from somewhere.

The addition of the animal food bags and salt is also interesting and the interesting add of straw or lucerne hay or standard hay as an additional food type for many of the animals also.

Overall I found the map a bit lacking in actual agriculture area which I think is the biggest turn off for folks.
Tylercheesey1986

aklein wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:48 pm Well that answers why the map suddenly went from all platforms to just PC. Due to prior commitments I didn't get my own map video recorded until late in to the night and was not ready for upload till this morning my time and between that gap it went from all platforms to just PC. It was exciting to see now that additional crops or fruits as I can never quite understand why there called that but anyway to see additional crops being able to be added to console as the need for an extra script was removed with 19.

On the PC side its just another multifruit map that honestly does not quite realistically portray how you actually harvest the added crops. I have not heard of anyone harvesting lucerne aka alfalfa with a harvester. its either chopped with a forge harvester or mowed and baled. Yet on this map you appear to harvest it with a grain header for seed i suppose and then bale the chaff or put it in a bunker to ferment into silage it appears. I guess we need to get lucerne seed from somewhere.

The addition of the animal food bags and salt is also interesting and the interesting add of straw or lucerne hay or standard hay as an additional food type for many of the animals also.

Overall I found the map a bit lacking in actual agriculture area which I think is the biggest turn off for folks.
Yeah its a funny map, lots of ideas that are not quite polished properly, thinking that maybe dev time spanned too many games and as a result things are left not finished, some scrapped and others just rushed. Looked really promising 9 hours ago, now I'm a bit "on the fence"
50-120 head.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Will the new crops and animal care that this map introduced be removed once its rereleased?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC