Pacific northwest

eight_lugs

Re: Pacific northwest

Post by eight_lugs »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:09 pm Looks like it just got an update to reduce the amount of rain. I'm about 10 or so hours in and have never seen it rain once. It's the Pacific Northwest, it's supposed to rain all the time.
I got about 12 hours rain the first night I played.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

BullFarmer wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:20 pm Nice!
I have done exactly the same with the same fields.
I still only have a 21,000L tipper as well, though I have large enough tractors now I can tow a bigger one easy enough.

I’m at the point now where I am thinking of buying some of the smaller fields down the bottom of the hill as well, though those ones are useful for doing contracts on for extra cash.
Yeah I use them for contract work too. I think I would need a whole separate operation down there otherwise it means driving vehicles up and down the hill. I noticed a couple of places down there that would do to set up a yard but I won't have the money to pay for all that any time soon.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

SJ_Sathanas wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:14 am Still having a great time on this map. Started as New Farmer and expanded by buying field 10, removing the trees and joining it to 11 and 12 to form one big field. Bought 23 and 24 and will use them to extend 22.
Transport ia still tricky as i need a decent sized trailor (ideally a semi) as I have a decent amount of harvest but nothing big enough to move it around.
the train work's great for moving and selling but will say kinda a shame that we can only fill 1 car on it as i so thought we could use more then 1 for grain harvest's at least we could in fs 17.
Hogger

Post by Hogger »

Make sure you select the car you want to fill, I have loaded the 2 grain hoppers and the coal hopper with grain and it worked just fine.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

ace54858 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:15 pm
SJ_Sathanas wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:14 am Still having a great time on this map. Started as New Farmer and expanded by buying field 10, removing the trees and joining it to 11 and 12 to form one big field. Bought 23 and 24 and will use them to extend 22.
Transport ia still tricky as i need a decent sized trailor (ideally a semi) as I have a decent amount of harvest but nothing big enough to move it around.
the train work's great for moving and selling but will say kinda a shame that we can only fill 1 car on it as i so thought we could use more then 1 for grain harvest's at least we could in fs 17.
I have filled all 3 cars on the train here. Make sure you cycle through the cars when filling.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Also be sure to open the covers. I had missed that too.
FarmDemAcres

Post by FarmDemAcres »

Love this map. Like other maps, I notice that it does not rain frequently but I don't miss that! I have noticed if rain is in the he forecast, it will not be if I save, quit and reload. Since I play mostly in real time mode I think this may be the reason I see very little bad weather on any map. Yeah!
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I play on 5x and never quit the game unless I need to download a new mod (just pause and turn off xbox). I have seen it rain one time since the game released. Shame too, because I thought the lightning looked awesome.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

Jimbomodder wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:31 pm
cwattyeso wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:29 pm Any console players having any issues on this map, if starting in new farmer mode and selling off the starting buildings and silos, then not being able to buy and place anything in their place because you keep getting a "Collides with Object" error?
Start a new save and it will be fixed. Mine was exactly same on Xbox
Delete the old an start fresh?
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
Mattharv

Post by Mattharv »

So love this map its awesome i have had a few issues right off the hop tho contact on feild 14 gave me 9000$ in missing crops as soon as i dumped my first trailer, mowing / bailing at the top of feild 12 tractor said dont drive to deep in water then completely disappeared not even in garage any more same with front mower and the bailier ended up in the middle of the road going down the hill and wont let me place a money sign to recoop that money anywere just says " object cant be purchased try again later"
Sandman47

Post by Sandman47 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:41 am Really enjoying the fs19 version of pacific nw map that was released today. It has a good balance of everything, small tight field, large flat fields, large areas for placeables or building your own farm, mountain, forests even a train that is actually useful.
Where can you download this map and do you need to start over?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

It’s available on the modhub.
Eische

Post by Eische »

Mattharv wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:22 pm So love this map its awesome i have had a few issues right off the hop tho contact on feild 14 gave me 9000$ in missing crops as soon as i dumped my first trailer, mowing / bailing at the top of feild 12 tractor said dont drive to deep in water then completely disappeared not even in garage any more same with front mower and the bailier ended up in the middle of the road going down the hill and wont let me place a money sign to recoop that money anywere just says " object cant be purchased try again later"
Those are not problems specific to this map. Happens on all maps.

Missing crops:
Already known to Giants. Just a wrong wording on the mission end screen. You get all your money.

Baling/don't drive deep in water:
Will be fixed in the upcoming patch.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Sandman47

Post by Sandman47 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:30 pm It’s available on the modhub.
I found it there... I installed it but don't but don't find it in the mods.... Do you have to start a new game to find it?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yes, only the map you are playing(if a mod one) will show up in mods before loading the save.