Przemasowo map discussion

IceUul

Przemasowo map discussion

Post by IceUul »

Hey!

Have you guys noticed this new map in modhub (PC and consoles)?

I did a quick look and found several good things:
- Map has good train system - one stop in shop, two in sell points, one in farm. Basically you can use train to transport bales from shop and goods
from farm to anywhere.
- Map has nice high background mountains
- Lot of fields suitable for helpers
- Nice empty startup farm location, suitable for start from scratch gameplay.
- lot of detail
Tylercheesey1986

Re: Przemasowo map discussion

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

It is an awesome map, too many really great maps lately, I've only spent hour or so driving round and messing about a little but from what I have seen I really like it
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I want to give it a good look. I haven't downloaded it yet. I'm so finicky with maps. But what I have seen, it looks good. Without playing yet, I'd say it's in the top 5 maps so far.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

It’s a really nice map. Great scenery, nice mix of fields, a good selection of sell points.

There is a weird issue where traffic randomly stops, but not all at once. I have had traffic queuing in one direction and going normally in the other.

Also on consoles, the farmhouse is 91 slots.

When you look at what you start with, start on farm manager rather than new farmer as the starting cash will get you more.

I think I will be playing this one for a while though.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

I started on New farmer sold everything apart from land left with 476 slots yes the house they use is 91 slots but in others maps you can have the same house for 1 slot so don't know why map maker chose to use that version of house!!! Slightly confused
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Stevo0114 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:42 pm I started on New farmer sold everything apart from land left with 476 slots yes the house they use is 91 slots but in others maps you can have the same house for 1 slot so don't know why map maker chose to use that version of house!!! Slightly confused
The map maker doesn’t know how many slots things will take, they make the maps for pc. There have been a number of times now when random items on maps have high slot counts in conversion. I am sure it’s a mistake.

When mercury farms was first released, the bunker silo took up over 60 slots until it was updated 😳
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

That farmhouse should get fixed with an update. Mill Landscape Midland had the exact same problem if I recall correctly.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Tylercheesey1986

Got about 12hrs in on the map so far. Really liking it, train system works great with 3 storage silos to load/unload goods.
Not to many issues placing objects, I managed to get the huge horse training placable to go just south of farm exactly where I wanted (had to level terrain first but I always do that anyway).
Also the train crane makes a comeback, I'm going to have to get back into logging cause man I love using the "skill crane".
Modder has done a great job with the decoration and detail, all while keeping an awesome low slot count that us console users sort of need to be able to fully play on a map.
I'm not sure of modders name but I thank them for taking their time to make this map for us to enjoy. Really good job!!!
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
Tylercheesey1986

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:56 am Got about 12hrs in on the map so far. Really liking it, train system works great with 3 storage silos to load/unload goods.
Not to many issues placing objects, I managed to get the huge horse training placable to go just south of farm exactly where I wanted (had to level terrain first but I always do that anyway).
Also the train crane makes a comeback, I'm going to have to get back into logging cause man I love using the "skill crane".
PrzemsoN has done a great job with the decoration and detail, all while keeping an awesome low slot count that us console users sort of need to be able to fully play on a map.
A big thank you to PrzemsoN for taking their time to make this map for us to enjoy. Really good job!!!
50-120 head.
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Really enjoying this map. Only problem I find is trying to level field 2 for cow barn and there are a lot of spots terrain can’t be leveled experimented with a couple other fields same thing made quite the mess! Glad I saved game before trying!
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

Me and a buddy started a multiplayer game on this map and we are currently around 40 hours in on it. So far we are loving it. All of the recent updates have really improved it. With that said we do have a couple of minor wants for the map.

1. We love the train. It’s probably the best console set up for the train. However after 40 hours in it would be nice if another sell point competed with it. Our thinking was the harbor. It would also be nice if the remaining sell points could be increased just a little to provide a decent alternative. Not as high as the train but just a little more. We constantly find ourselves planting what we feel the train sell point wants.

2. This is very minor but we feel about every other street light could be taken out. Might help with slot count a little and feels a little over done.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I haven't looked at that one yet but it is on my list of maps to consider when I want a smaller scale farm, I am still enjoying the large scale, open space, farming on Welker right now.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

I wouldn’t consider it as a small map. I think the average field size has to be around 12 acres. I’d at least say a medium size map(for console anyway). It’s really good for a couple people in multiplayer.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I love this map. Very worker friendly
Ignorance is bliss
Tylercheesey1986

Great map, is one of my favorites for sure
50-120 head.