Screen Size Adjusting

zackryder747

Screen Size Adjusting

Post by zackryder747 »

Hey I wen't to my Dad's to help my brother's play FS19 and I noticed their screen size was to big (aka it isn't showing the edge of the screen cause the screen is set way to big) and then I backed out and looked around to see if there was a way to adjust it. (I'm pretty sure there was a way to do it in FS17) and I noticed there was no way to adjust it. I just thought you all should know that there is no way to adjust the screen size and I would like to request that be added in a future update and hopefully in the base FS21 game. (idk how to get in contact with you all other than forums).

Sincerely,
Zackryder747

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
muggi1966

Re: Screen Size Adjusting

Post by muggi1966 »

Guil

Re: Screen Size Adjusting

Post by Guil »

zackryder747 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:02 am Hey I wen't to my Dad's to help my brother's play FS19 and I noticed their screen size was to big (aka it isn't showing the edge of the screen cause the screen is set way to big) and then I backed out and looked around to see if there was a way to adjust it. (I'm pretty sure there was a way to do it in FS17) and I noticed there was no way to adjust it. I just thought you all should know that there is no way to adjust the screen size and I would like to request that be added in a future update and hopefully in the base FS21 game. (idk how to get in contact with you all other than forums).

Sincerely,
Zackryder747

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Look for aspect ratio on the TV remote or settings and go through the options until it fits properly.