Peter Vill Farm - worker problems

niggle44

Peter Vill Farm - worker problems

Post by niggle44 »

Started playing this map on PS4 and whilst harvesting and fertilising using workers is fine, plowing and cultivating just will not start - just " ...has finished ". Anyone else got this. I like the map a lot but no way and I cultivating / plowing everything manually ( I normally just do a headland).
Stevo0114

Re: Peter Vill Farm - worker problems

Post by Stevo0114 »

For me ploughing is working fine it's just on some fields cultivating is the issue as far as I've come on Petervil that's the only issue which by all the problems on all the maps I'd pretty good going! Niggle44 I would go to JM modding's fb page and leave a message there
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

Yeah I got the same problems too, I might get talking to mj later I'll mention it to him
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Yes sos that was supposed to say MJ modding
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Furryshrimp

Post by Furryshrimp »

Once there are ploughed i have had no trouble with hire workers on the map
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Furryshrimp wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:33 pm Once there are ploughed i have had no trouble with hire workers on the map
Have u tried the cultivator
Furryshrimp

Post by Furryshrimp »

Was using a joker on it last night and had no problem, I'm on Ps4
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

niggle44 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:00 pm Started playing this map on PS4 and whilst harvesting and fertilising using workers is fine, plowing and cultivating just will not start - just " ...has finished ". Anyone else got this. I like the map a lot but no way and I cultivating / plowing everything manually ( I normally just do a headland).
The issue is that on some of the fields there's a permanent clutivatrd state. This had happened on some fs17 maps aswel. All you need do is plow the fields with a plow first not the cultiplow. It will get rid of the cultivated state so the workers can go about as normal.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Cheers will give it a go