US spec

bluecoller81

US spec

Post by bluecoller81 »

Does anybody think giants will listen to the fanbase demand of more us style equipment? Seems we have been voicing it alot the last couple months.
vondeylenfarms

Re: US spec

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Maybe, maybe not. I don't think they will bring any of it but if modders do it and giants allow it then I'm happy. Hopefully custom modding keeps up their awesome mods for consoles also...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The problem is people will always ask for more it's always not enough. We have started too see more American machines coming through these past few weeks
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I highly doubt they will listen, the next game will launch with euro spec stuff and giants will rely on the modders to fulfil what the player base wants
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

I reckon if enough people make a noise about american spec machinery they will have to listen or am I wrong
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I’m sorry but I think you’re wrong, giants listen to community feed back a bit. Butttttt when it comes to this subject nothing has ever changed.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Stevo0114 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:53 pm I reckon if enough people make a noise about american spec machinery they will have to listen or am I wrong
It's not up to giants to choose which tractors people want
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Just thinking about the whole John Deere thing plenty of people asked and we got a start in fs19 who knows what future will bring if we all get behind it
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Giants listens to their fans quite well I'd say. I complained about the single wheels on the Big Bud 450 ever since that DLC released and they fixed it for FS19 (truth be told, I like those huge super singles on it now but anyway...). The entire community complained about them ruining the Great Plains planter until they fixed it. They were one of the first games to support mods on console (and did it in a huge way). They finally got JD as a licensed brand.

It's all about balance and priorities. I'd love some more US spec tractors, but that's not as high on their priorities list as bringing new features to the game. It's up to the modders to make it happen for now.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!