Farming Simulator 2019 John Deere Console

fenixguy

Re: Farming Simulator 2019 John Deere Console

Post by fenixguy »

Brady_OG wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:37 pm Can we expect any other John Deere tractor mods to come out, or to be tested? I do understand that the 9RT is being tested.
If anyone makes and submits them, then yes. If no one makes them, then no, you can't expect any to come out.

It's kinda like a lottery where you don't actually have to buy a ticket.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

Brady_OG wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:53 pm I would personally really like to see the JD DB120 as a console mod. I hope somebody adds it to console.
Yes! I completely agree. This is a big piece that's missing. An air seeder would be great too. Even if they brought a Case planter and air seeder in I wouldn't mind. Just sick of constantly using off-brand implements.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Thedebe48 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:47 pm Yes! I completely agree. This is a big piece that's missing. An air seeder would be great too. Even if they brought a Case planter and air seeder in I wouldn't mind. Just sick of constantly using off-brand implements.
Off brand eh? Did you go to the FS Dollar General to buy your equipment? I don't think anyone would consider Horsch, Seedhawk, Great Plains, etc. as "off brands".

Even the overpriced green machines can pull 'em.

vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Now we just that big green machine (9R)
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:01 pm
Thedebe48 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:47 pm Yes! I completely agree. This is a big piece that's missing. An air seeder would be great too. Even if they brought a Case planter and air seeder in I wouldn't mind. Just sick of constantly using off-brand implements.
Off brand eh? Did you go to the FS Dollar General to buy your equipment? I don't think anyone would consider Horsch, Seedhawk, Great Plains, etc. as "off brands".

Even the overpriced green machines can pull 'em.

I guess it's a matter of opinion. You're certainly entitled to yours. I would consider anything that isn't Case, New Holland, John Deere to be off brand. Look at the market share of JD and CNH. Horsch, Seed Hawk (Vaderstad), and Great Plains?! They are 100% off brand manufacturers of ag equipment. It doesn't mean they're garbage, they produce quality stuff, but there's a reason they cost less than Case and Deere. Drive down I-29 from North Dakota to Texas and tell me how many Horsch planters/drills you see, and then tell me how many Case and John Deere planters/drills you saw. It's not even close.
Brady_OG

Post by Brady_OG »

Well, I would appreciate if any of you could ask your friends to make the DB120, 9R, of the 9RX for console. I cannot develop mods and I do not know anybody that can.
:geek2: The Mega Rancher :geek2:
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

Drmattymd wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:01 pm
Thedebe48 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:35 pm

I guess it's a matter of opinion. You're certainly entitled to yours. I would consider anything that isn't Case, New Holland, John Deere to be off brand. Look at the market share of JD and CNH. Horsch, Seed Hawk (Vaderstad), and Great Plains?! They are 100% off brand manufacturers of ag equipment. It doesn't mean they're garbage, they produce quality stuff, but there's a reason they cost less than Case and Deere. Drive down I-29 from North Dakota to Texas and tell me how many Horsch planters/drills you see, and then tell me how many Case and John Deere planters/drills you saw. It's not even close.
Off brand would be JoeSchmoes copycat and less expensive product, not smaller but still major brands like Great Plains, etc
Like I said, you're all entitled to your opinions. To me it's like comparing a Nissan Titan to an F-150, Ram or a Silverado. The market shares are incredibly different. Thus, I wouldn't personally categorize those smaller ag brands as major brands.

The entire point of what I was trying to communicate was that to me, there is something missing from this 'simulator' if we have Case, NH and Deere tractors but no implements.
Brady_OG

Post by Brady_OG »

Yeah, Just having more Case, Deere, and NH tractors would be nice.
Last edited by Brady_OG on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Thedebe48 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:35 pmDrive down I-29 from North Dakota to Texas and tell me how many Horsch planters/drills you see, and then tell me how many Case and John Deere planters/drills you saw. It's not even close.
The reason you see matching equipment and tractors throughout the US is because farmers can buy them at the same dealer and deal with the same people for warranty and service. Just because McDonald's sells the most hamburgers doesn't make them the best.

However, none of any of this matters. We're discussing a video game that's made by Europeans and played by people all over the world. There's no warranty, dealer support, demo models, the farmer next door, etc... It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever what color it is.

But yeah, I'd take some more of whatever we get. I like matching too. :lol:
Thedebe48 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:12 pmThe entire point of what I was trying to communicate was that to me, there is something missing from this 'simulator' if we have Case, NH and Deere tractors but no implements.
So you think it would make the game better if we only had three brands? Giants has to include all of their licensed brands. I'm not sure I follow. :confusednew:
Brady_OG

Post by Brady_OG »

That is not what I am saying. I am saying that it would be nice to see more tractors altogether. However, I like Deere and Case.
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

Brady_OG wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:53 pm I would personally really like to see the JD DB120 as a console mod. I hope somebody adds it to console.
Unfortunately unless one is currently being developed, you might be waiting a bit still. Even on PC, there's not really a high quality DB120 yet, there are a couple but none that would pass console testing, that I've come across anyways.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
Brady_OG

Post by Brady_OG »

Yep.
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

I think the main problem is that he doesn't know the proper meaning of off brand. Off brand is like chinese copies or great value at Wal-Mart. Generic. Nothing in this game except for lizard is off brand. You dont see much of the implements in this game in America because its a euro spec game. John Deere and NH and case dont really well their complete line in Europe. Youre thinking of whats popular and common. And great plains is very common in America go to Brian's farming videos and big tractor power on YouTube. I could go on but its too much. It also matters the dealers that are around the farm too. Yes this is off topic
Brady_OG

Post by Brady_OG »

OK
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

Haha sorry for the wrong topic Brady. But I was intrigued to say the least and I do agree with wanting a complete line of JD etc. They just dont have alot that I'm aware of over in Europe except for balers and some stuff. So I don't think giants can get the data they need or whatever