Osina map

Patrick73

Osina map

Post by Patrick73 »

Anyone checked out this map? Had a quick look and It looks good! Reasonable field prices and worker friendly too. Slot count on new farmer is below 500 on console so plenty of scope for big machinery
Addictedtofs

Re: Osina map

Post by Addictedtofs »

I never set out to criticize a Modder, but this map is horrible. Farm manager does nothing, you still own your equipment even. The PDA looks atrocious. It's really bad.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Only had a quick look 15 mins or so....didn’t think it was that bad. I’ll wait for the mr sealyp map tour later
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Sorry to offend somebody, but i did not feel this is the map i wanted to play, i checked it out, drove around litte bit, looked around and finally deleted it.

I can recommend Starowies and Przemasowo, i used also around 15 minutes on them and they looked really good, put them on the "play later section".
kintino

Post by kintino »

I walked for 30 minutes on the map and I liked it, the problem is a FPS drop in several points.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Love the soybean and corn crop textures, most realistic ones I have seen on console, but don't really care for the map itself at all.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

IceUul wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:10 pm Sorry to offend somebody, but i did not feel this is the map i wanted to play, i checked it out, drove around litte bit, looked around and finally deleted it.

I can recommend Starowies and Przemasowo, i used also around 15 minutes on them and they looked really good, put them on the "play later section".
Przemasowo Is a really nice map.
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

You know what map I want is a bijornholm convert
Don't leak mods
NCFarmer3842

Post by NCFarmer3842 »

I think it’s a great map looks a lot better than most the cartoon landscape from most modders. The corn texture is perfect, I’ve been waiting for someone to do it right.
Playing on Xbox X in North Carolina
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Yeah I think it's a really nice map too. The detail is spot on and they've obviously put a lot of effort in to the buildings and getting the feel of the map just right.
Guil

Post by Guil »

kintino wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:49 pm I walked for 30 minutes on the map and I liked it, the problem is a FPS drop in several points.
That can happen on any map as the shaders are being built/compiled. It can take up to 2 trips around the map at night and day for it to be completed.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

This is by far the most realistic looking eastern Euro map on the ModHub. I'd say whoever made this is put some real effort into this. All the paths. The "weedy" non field areas. Dudes.....that meadow on the far left side of the map!!!!. The tree lines that don't disappear off in the distance. I think this map is almost oxygendavid and BB quality. For me it's easily the 2nd best map next to Marwell out right now.

Also those realistic rotting bale piles spread throughout the map are a real cool touch as well. Whoever created this definitely put his heart into creating an area they have been to. All the rolling fields and undulations as well. Like seriously. I'm in awe. And low slot count on top of that? I'd like to shake this modders hand.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Eische

Post by Eische »

I also did a walkaround on the map. It looks very nice on first sight.

On second sight you observe 2D trees and bushes in the mid of the map (for example near the BGA).
The fields are very close to each other, sometimes there are stones at the borderline making it hard to connect the fields.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

I gave the map a few hours before work. I'm enjoying it. It's far from perfect, but nothing that really annoyed me.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:09 am This is by far the most realistic looking eastern Euro map on the ModHub. I'd say whoever made this is put some real effort into this. All the paths. The "weedy" non field areas. Dudes.....that meadow on the far left side of the map!!!!. The tree lines that don't disappear off in the distance. I think this map is almost oxygendavid and BB quality. For me it's easily the 2nd best map next to Marwell out right now.

Also those realistic rotting bale piles spread throughout the map are a real cool touch as well. Whoever created this definitely put his heart into creating an area they have been to. All the rolling fields and undulations as well. Like seriously. I'm in awe. And low slot count on top of that? I'd like to shake this modders hand.
After this i might give it another try. One of the best maps on FS19 :shock: :shock: :shock: