What would you pay? (15 pieces of DLC)

Addictedtofs

Re: What would you pay? (15 pieces of DLC)

Post by Addictedtofs »

redglasses wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:45 am
We already feel special inside..love us or hate us, but we rule the world.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Yes you are superior and special to all other people of the world. Murica for ever
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

I would download the mods and not pay a dime.
I don't understand why people pay for DLC when it is, or will be available for free via a mod.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Addictedtofs wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:44 am
redglasses wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:45 am
We already feel special inside..love us or hate us, but we rule the world.
So it is all your fault then?

:mrgreen:
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

blue_painted wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:34 pm
That's how it pans out most of the time... :neutralnew: :lol:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

redglasses wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:45 am I love the metric system. Why would you use anything else. Oh wait, it’s because America always has to feel special inside. That’s right....
Bam, nuff said Mr red
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

I would pay for equipment pack ....yes....John Deere, Case,IH..any other brands to.I want small as well...not just large.most maps have small fields...we...I need equipment that fits the fields.I think as well that maps could be done that way to.maps eat up a lot of space and
I choose to not down if the mb is to big.so if they were moved from our 2 gig storage to go to the store....for me it's Sony for others Xbox. It would be better in my opinion...lbut yes I'd pay.so if ya can make it happen,,,,take care
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Frankly, I'd pay $15 just for the JD cotton picker. The whole DLC... $35 w/o a second thought, if it was more I would prolly still buy it but think about it.
PC gamer.
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

If it had a 9R, 9RX, Air Seeder, DB series planter, Sprayer, Floater, field cultivator, side dresser, and a windrower, I'd have no problem shelling out $30+.
jeepingmakooi

Re: What would you pay?

Post by jeepingmakooi »

redglasses wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:33 pm Consoles would pay tons for that
Umm no I wouldn't.. just get the mods submitted that are on PC... Give me a forage harvester a modded s or sts combine. 9r series with the high idler tracks and that equipment.. we will talk
iB055

Post by iB055 »

I'd pay $0. I already paid for the season pass if it were a DLC.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

dapals51 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:08 pm Lets play a hypothetical;
What would you pay for a DLC that included BOTH CASE and JOHN DEERE implements?
For the sake of this it includes the following, (all implements will be in Meters as that"s what the game uses with no Model specification Just figure latest and greatest USA general styled equipment)
-John Deere / Case Disk...... 10-15m
-John Deere / Case Disk Ripper.... 5-10m
-John Deere / Case CCS planter.... 12-18m
-John Deere / Case Round Baler
-John Deere / Case Self propelled Sprayers (John Deere would be a HAGIE if you didn't know) ... 36-40m
-John Deere Cotton Picker
-John Deere / Case Air seeder... (same size as the ones in game)
-John Deere / Case Field Cultivator... 10- 20m

****No exaggerated guesses please be realistic, No adding equipment, This includes both Brands*****

Sorry Euro players just working with what I know using USA farming practices.
Why 15 pieces?

As far as a Deere sprayer...not necessary a Hagie. Could be a Deere, Hagie, Mazzotti or PLA.

Tillage would be the last thing they'd add. It is easily Deere's least influential product line in regard to their market share.

Considering Deere's line, the products that would be best for the game (including what is already in the game) are: tractors, combines, forage harvesters, cotton pickers/strippers, cane harvesters, planters, balers & forestry.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

DeereJason wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:25 am
dapals51 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:08 pm Lets play a hypothetical;
What would you pay for a DLC that included BOTH CASE and JOHN DEERE implements?
For the sake of this it includes the following, (all implements will be in Meters as that"s what the game uses with no Model specification Just figure latest and greatest USA general styled equipment)
-John Deere / Case Disk...... 10-15m
-John Deere / Case Disk Ripper.... 5-10m
-John Deere / Case CCS planter.... 12-18m
-John Deere / Case Round Baler
-John Deere / Case Self propelled Sprayers (John Deere would be a HAGIE if you didn't know) ... 36-40m
-John Deere Cotton Picker
-John Deere / Case Air seeder... (same size as the ones in game)
-John Deere / Case Field Cultivator... 10- 20m

****No exaggerated guesses please be realistic, No adding equipment, This includes both Brands*****

Sorry Euro players just working with what I know using USA farming practices.
Why 15 pieces?

As far as a Deere sprayer...not necessary a Hagie. Could be a Deere, Hagie, Mazzotti or PLA.

Tillage would be the last thing they'd add. It is easily Deere's least influential product line in regard to their market share.

Considering Deere's line, the products that would be best for the game (including what is already in the game) are: tractors, combines, forage harvesters, cotton pickers/strippers, cane harvesters, planters, balers & forestry.
If you didn't like the options given make your own hypothetical game. Deere and Case have a very strong presence when it comes to tillage. I said hagie because Deere just aquired them and like them better. Also said in the post no changes.
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

dapals51 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:56 pm
If you didn't like the options given make your own hypothetical game. Deere and Case have a very strong presence when it comes to tillage. I said hagie because Deere just aquired them and like them better. Also said in the post no changes.
You also stated "be realistic".

I know exactly where those two stand when it comes to their tillage market presence...its certainly not as great as their other product lines. They are on the high end of average...at best.

If your post was merely a means to satisfy a need for attention, then I'm not interested as I dont see the point. If you want to spark conversation, then I'm all in.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

DeereJason wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:07 pm
dapals51 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:56 pm
You also stated "be realistic".

I know exactly where those two stand when it comes to their tillage market presence...its certainly not as great as their other product lines. They are on the high end of average...at best.

If your post was merely a means to satisfy a need for attention, then I'm not interested as I dont see the point. If you want to spark conversation, then I'm all in.
The entire thread was to see what people would pay, as a fun idea. I even said in the original no changes. Was just a fun game. Wasn't getting mad at you or attack, just was trying to pull the tread back to the point. Sorry if it came off wrong
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!