Single biggest improvement of 1.4

village80

Re: Single biggest improvement of 1.4

Post by village80 »

IceUul wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:34 pm
Foxhill1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:30 pm Tractors sound louder in cab that's about it, they still sound like ride on lawn mowers tho.
If you use proper speakers/headphones that does not cut off lows, then they do not.
I needed to change my headphones because this issue.
Yeah, through my laptop speakers the game sounds really bad. YouTube videos of the same tractor sound okay.

But through good headphones or an actual sound system they sound better.

55 sound files (.ogg files) did get changed:
viewtopic.php?f=876&t=147847&start=90#p1149633
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Anyone realize the pioneer seed bags and their fertilizer/herbicide is a bit deal. Can't believe giants didn't announce this. At least here in the US they are probably the biggest sees company used...good job giants on getting this approved. Now just add more US equipment and I'll never leave this game lol
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Crazof wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:01 pm Can AI "autoload" digestate?

so far I've put all my manure and slurry in the biogas plant because it's worth too much to spread on fields and I've let the digestate fill the plant as it's not worth the time to haul it
If by autoload you mean pull right from bga or storage pit like with slurry and manure from cows or pigs then that would be a no, not an option yet at least it isn't on ps4.

I highly doubt it will ever be an option.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Yes, pull right from the BGA storage pit, I ask because it was an option in FS17
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:26 pm Anyone realize the pioneer seed bags and their fertilizer/herbicide is a bit deal. Can't believe giants didn't announce this. At least here in the US they are probably the biggest sees company used...good job giants on getting this approved. Now just add more US equipment and I'll never leave this game lol
This was the first thing i noticed in the update. At first i thought that it was a mod that went with the pacific northwest and i was just stupid and never noticed it. Hopped on here, sure enough, part of the update. I wouldnt have been disappointed with this update if that was the only thing. The sounds are better, the seeds, the other stuff, just an all round good update
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Omg is patch 1.4 out?? Didn't get time to check for new mods this morning before work
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

The new seed pallet is awesome, obviously larger than a big bag, and the individual sacks of seed on the pallet disapear as they are loaded into your seeder so you can see at a glance how much is left on the pallet!
Nice addition Giants!
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
ujjw201

Post by ujjw201 »

iB055 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:44 pm Can anyone confirm if the issues with the Poplar pallets has been fixed?
Yeah has this been fixed?
FS13(Xbox 360), FS15(Xbox 360 & PC), FS17(Xbox One & PC), FS19(Xbox One)
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

village80 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:07 pm
IceUul wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:34 pm
Foxhill1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:30 pm Tractors sound louder in cab that's about it, they still sound like ride on lawn mowers tho.
If you use proper speakers/headphones that does not cut off lows, then they do not.
I needed to change my headphones because this issue.
Yeah, through my laptop speakers the game sounds really bad. YouTube videos of the same tractor sound okay.

But through good headphones or an actual sound system they sound better.

55 sound files (.ogg files) did get changed:
viewtopic.php?f=876&t=147847&start=90#p1149633
Youtube videos sound good, because they are made with low quality recording equipment.
Vehicles sounds in FS19 are made by high quality recording device. Unfortunately the high quality recordings
need also high quality playback devices. Most of the players does not use these, so the things not sounding right.

I still would call it error from Giants side, i would really like to know what Giants sound developers use for playback.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

I have turtle Beach headphones and as far as im concerned the whole game is different when using them to either tv or sound bar..so much more going on you cant hear from a set of speakers..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Ok, i think the problem here is that playback devices does not play low frequencies. First of all do not take these numbers from brands homepage as complete truth.
I had problems with my speakers, they are small and they do not play low frequencys, anything below 60hz. Then i got the new DTS 7.1 virtual sound headphones, what should
play 20hz and up. After this switch i started to hear the engine low roar much better. In FS17 there was no difference between them. But FS19 has, after patch 1.4 the cab sound
is also fine, before it was too quiet, like driving with some luxury sedan :D

EDIT: new headphones are Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I have to agree with you Ice, if ye speakers/headphones are willing to hit that low note. The rumble sounds beautiful! I've got decent speakers, not the best... but decent. Turn my sound up to about half and just drown myself away into my field work. That rumble... my desk and my chair has a vibration to it with the low note of the engines. Especially the Case 1455 XL after that update. That tractor sounds amazing!
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

I would say the biggest improvement is the adjustment to the speculars. The game looks much better now when not in direct sunlight.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Anybody likes the new paint job versions of Liebherrs after patch 1.4?
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

IceUul, have not gotten around to test them yet, anything particular I should know about the paint?

I like the Liebherrs 😁
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.