Ideal Harvester

BigDiesel96

Ideal Harvester

Post by BigDiesel96 »

Hey Giants I just got back on FS19 since the update and I noticed that all my challenger ideal harvesters had been changed to fendt and when I went to the store to check that the only two brands for the ideal was fendt and massey ferguson. im hoping its just a bug and it can be fixed to have the challenger brand back to it and I didn't know if you guys was a wear of that.
this_is_gav

Re: Ideal Harvester

Post by this_is_gav »

A quick Google suggests that while Challenger was the brand AGCO originally chose for the IDEAL in the US market, they've since changed that to Fendt, so the IDEAL is only available in Massey Ferguson and Fendt branding.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Also the Ideal harvester that you can change the branding and colour of is a mod so Giants probably won’t have done anything to it.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Oh, is that what the Ideal mod in the modhub was... rebranding and recolor? I was sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out if I was stupid or something. I only remember being able to choose between Massey and Fendt this whole time. Though, not going to lie... but, the Ideal Harvester really does look amazing with the black paint job she has! :biggrin2:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

GothicKing13 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:58 am Oh, is that what the Ideal mod in the modhub was... rebranding and recolor? I was sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out if I was stupid or something. I only remember being able to choose between Massey and Fendt this whole time. Though, not going to lie... but, the Ideal Harvester really does look amazing with the black paint job she has! :biggrin2:
I've just checked and with 1.3 you could choose between Massey Ferguson, Fendt and Challenger. I don't know if Challenger was there with 1.1 and 1.2, but it was definitely there in 1.3 on the standard IDEAL.

I assume it's been removed as an inaccuracy.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Awe, I guess I'm stupid then. Hmm, I purchased my Ideal prior to 1.3. So, that is possible that Challenger was made available in that update and then removed in this one. Because when I purchased mine, I only recall the Fendt and Massey logo. I chose Fendt, their logo went a little better with the black paint in my opinion. Though, if I would of had more Massey Tractors at that time I probably would of went with the Massey Logo. Maybe it twas the fleet of Fendts I had that altered my choice. :hmm:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Looks like they removed that, which is kind of strange to me. Or is it just a bug ? I swear you were able to choose also Challenger configuration in previous patches.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

On the ingame one, yes, you were able to put a challenger badge on the ideal prior to. I was just looking at a couple of nights ago.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Seriously??? How, did I miss that...... :confusednew: :lol:
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Challenger brand was available sense release, it was the 1st thing I looked at. Challenger was meant for North America, Fendt and MF for Europe, and Valtra for South America. So I'm really hoping this is a bug. Seriously, what farmer would want a logo that they aren't familiar with.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Maybe AGCO had them remove it. Just a thought.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

REDSTER-85 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:16 pm Seriously, what farmer would want a logo that they aren't familiar with.
:lol: Because the logo changes how the machine works. :lol:

I think perhaps the prototypes originally had Fendt, MF, and Challenger branding as I was able to find the picture below but can't find anything else about it. All the rest of them are MF or Fendt. I suppose Giants changed that to match the production machines.

Seriously though, buy the mod version of the Ideal with Challenger logos, yellow paint, front duals, and black wheels. That thing is a beast to look at!

FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!