Re: R.D.C.FS19

Phigo

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by Phigo »

What happens to the menus? I am about to download that map for the new fruit and animal-food. But if it messes up big time i am gonna reconsider that...
PS4 und PC
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

I'm sure Giants said don't use map until they have changed a few things and put it back on modhub even after 1.4 update
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

It is back on Modhub since a few hours. They also said they won't Change anything...
PS4 und PC
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Phigo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:38 pm It is back on Modhub since a few hours. They also said they won't Change anything...

Ok let me get this straight...

If they now said they won't change anything after 1.4 then what was the point in removing it in the first place?

Better yet why make an announcement about its pre patch issues at all before the new patch if nothing changed after the patch?

Sorry for the inconvenience they said...
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Guil

Post by Guil »

Giants don't change anything with mods so I don't see why anyone is expecting them to with this mod. It was removed from modhub until the patch was released to try save on bug reports etc.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Guil wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:38 pm Giants don't change anything with mods so I don't see why anyone is expecting them to with this mod. It was removed from modhub until the patch was released to try save on bug reports etc.
I wouldn't expected Giants to make changes to user generated content. I'm just saying that they knew there were issues with 1.3 so why not wait to re-test the map after 1.4 allowing corrections to be addressed for the known issues before re-publishing?

Not trying to be difficult. Just looking for more information.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Guil

Post by Guil »

How do you know it wasn't tested on 1.4?
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

So how do i produce animalfood? I bought a palet but that seems too expensive...
PS4 und PC
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Guil wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:17 pm How do you know it wasn't tested on 1.4?
It may have been. However we are still having the same 1.3 issues for 1.4 patch.

Should these not been addressed first?
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Guil

Post by Guil »

No idea, mod testing really only tests to make sure the basic things work and not absolutely everything such as a map or else the waiting time for mods would probably be ten fold.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Like all maps that have bugs, we simply have to wait for author to submit an update to giants. Giants cannot change someone's mod and release it
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Phigo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:20 pm So how do i produce animalfood? I bought a palet but that seems too expensive...
And that palet was just wheat in that case. No Chicken Food for me... I found those factorys (which are pretty far away and it takes time to get there with starting Equipment...) but what do I dump there? It is no sellpoint and I tried corn, wheat and gras.

A Little hint would be nice :blushnew:
PS4 und PC
Tylercheesey1986

Phigo wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:17 am
Phigo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:20 pm So how do i produce animalfood? I bought a palet but that seems too expensive...
And that palet was just wheat in that case. No Chicken Food for me... I found those factorys (which are pretty far away and it takes time to get there with starting Equipment...) but what do I dump there? It is no sellpoint and I tried corn, wheat and gras.

A Little hint would be nice :blushnew:

I'm pretty sure animals need rye and Lucerne products but also need the special feed that can only be brought not produced.
As for the factories in top corner, they are the biogas plant, need to purchase first and then it shows on the sell point menu. Also as there are three different dump points there are three digestate fill points, one in front of middle silo/tank and the other two are further back halfway between other two silo/tanks
Hope that helped
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
Tylercheesey1986

Phigo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:40 pm What happens to the menus? I am about to download that map for the new fruit and animal-food. But if it messes up big time i am gonna reconsider that...
Its nothing to bad, just having the extra crops makes a second list of fruit type on the menu map screen which messes up the key/legend for crop growth and soil composition. If you are familiar with what each colour represents then you won't have many issues.
50-120 head.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:14 am I'm pretty sure animals need rye and Lucerne products but also need the special feed that can only be brought not produced.
Chickens Need Wheat/Corn and Chickenfood. Chickenfood is 62 % productivity and Wheat/Corn 38 %. They also Need water and straw. The produce Eggs and Manure. I bought a Pallet of Chickenfood from the store and all it did was fill up the Wheat/Corn-Section. With added straw and water the had a 50 % productivity. I did not Play Long enough (thanks to my wife and blacklist/netflix :coolnew: ) to see the first boxes of eggs (in that new pallet-mod).
But rye and lucerne would make sense as there is no other use for them...
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:14 am As for the factories in top corner, they are the biogas plant, need to purchase first and then it shows on the sell point menu. Also as there are three different dump points there are three digestate fill points, one in front of middle silo/tank and the other two are further back halfway between other two silo/tanks
I didn't realise that there is no bga and that this is meant to be. Will buy that and check it out - thanks to the buy all-Station *thumbsup* :gamer:
I guessed it is like the bga, if I dump i.e. wheat it gives me chickenfood.

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:14 am Hope that helped
Thanks for your help. I will try that later - now I have to work *thumbsdown*
PS4 und PC