Re: R.D.C.FS19

Tylercheesey1986

Re: Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Phigo wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:09 am
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:14 am I'm pretty sure animals need rye and Lucerne products but also need the special feed that can only be brought not produced.
Chickens Need Wheat/Corn and Chickenfood. Chickenfood is 62 % productivity and Wheat/Corn 38 %. They also Need water and straw. The produce Eggs and Manure. I bought a Pallet of Chickenfood from the store and all it did was fill up the Wheat/Corn-Section. With added straw and water the had a 50 % productivity. I did not Play Long enough (thanks to my wife and blacklist/netflix :coolnew: ) to see the first boxes of eggs (in that new pallet-mod).
But rye and lucerne would make sense as there is no other use for them...
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:14 am As for the factories in top corner, they are the biogas plant, need to purchase first and then it shows on the sell point menu. Also as there are three different dump points there are three digestate fill points, one in front of middle silo/tank and the other two are further back halfway between other two silo/tanks
I didn't realise that there is no bga and that this is meant to be. Will buy that and check it out - thanks to the buy all-Station *thumbsup* :gamer:
I guessed it is like the bga, if I dump i.e. wheat it gives me chickenfood.

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:14 am Hope that helped
Thanks for your help. I will try that later - now I have to work *thumbsdown*
The factories only take bga stuff (silage, manure, etc). They don't produce anything other than digestate, just thought I would clear that up for you
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

You did. Thanks.

But unfortunately I still don't know where I can get that Food :hmm:
PS4 und PC
RDCFarmingSimulator

Post by RDCFarmingSimulator »

Hello everyone, first tell you that my English is not very good, forgive me for it and second I am glad you like and I will do as much as possible that you can all enjoy. I will try to answer the doubts and the problems that you have.
Overdose83vw

Re: R.D.C.FS19

Post by Overdose83vw »

I love this Map, great works. Thanks for this Map on console *thumbsup*
RDCFarmingSimulator

Hello Tylercheesey1986, I have reviewed that error that happens to you that the terrain states disappear.
Try to temporarily disable all the mods you have and leave only the map and tell me if it still happens.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Boys / girls the problem of the mixed ration and the percentages in the other animals in the next update is already fixed, it happened to me, I'm sorry.
RDCFarmingSimulator

CMDRTAKEDOWN will change the grass and bushes in the main farm, I hope to have it resolved in the next update.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but the tirgger of the feed silo (which takes corn, soybeans etc.) at the pig pen is flickering (on and off continuously) all the time and that makes unloading feed to the silo almost impossible. I'm on PS4.
PS5 / FS22
matze2208

Post by matze2208 »

Short question, you found the Slurry trigger somewhere. Can't find it. They have all no function on the farm. Sorry my bad english
Einer der so gehassten Konsolen Spieler

Xbox Series X Gamer
Und jetzt auch auf PC unterwegs
RDCFarmingSimulator

RODHA I think I know what you mean, in the next update is resolved.
RDCFarmingSimulator

matze2208 ha what do you mean ?, does not the purin charge work? What animal does not work?
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

RDCFarmingSimulator wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:29 am Phigo feed the animals in the store.
As I mentioned above (and in a seperate E-Mail I sent you): I did and it only raised the amount of wheat... Is that a fix you have for that update?

Im curios how expensive that will be if I have all the pens on full capacity...

Thanks for you time *thumbsup* :hi:
PS4 und PC
RDCFarmingSimulator

Phigo in the next update all the animals will be 100% productivity. For example the chickens to give the chickenFood fill all your needs for food and give 100% productivity.
RDCFarmingSimulator

Well, I'll keep checking the update. Then I pass by here again.
a greeting