weather forecast

RRS372

weather forecast

Post by RRS372 »

hi there,

i am new to fs 19 and i wondered when it rains in game you are not able to do work on the fields, however i can’t find the weatherforecast to see when it stops raining..

any out here who can help

cheers Rene
GothicKing13

Re: weather forecast

Post by GothicKing13 »

Hello, my friend. The weather can be annoying. In game, unless they've changed it "sorry, it never rains for me - well, only once and I was awaiting my crops to grow. All work was already done" but, you can continue to do work in the field. Plow > Cultivate, etc... the only thing you can't do is run the harvest, etc... Now, as for when it stops. In the top right corner of you screen. Where the ingame clock is at. You will see an icon > (Sun = Sunny / Cloud = Cloudy / Rain = Rainy) if you see 2 Icons there, say... the (SUN but beside it is a 2nd "smaller" icon of rain) that means. Within the next 6 hours, it will be raining in your game. So, the only way to know when it's going to stop Raining is when you see the icons change up there and of course watch the clouds? So you see the icons (RAIN) when you see (RAIN/sun) then you have roughly 6 more hours of rain. Give or take a few.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
RRS372

Post by RRS372 »

ok thnx for the reply
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Thx!
Additional Info, when it really don't stop to rain and you really, really needs to harvest:
- when you see the rain Animation (even there is only the sun symbol), but the wipers don't work, you can harvest (I made a bug report in the german section About this feature)
- when it really rains (wipers work, rain symbol) you still can disable growing in the menu und speed up the time / jump to the next day, until rain stops and enable growing (yes, it is like cheating, but I it had one time to harvest and the rain last three ingame days, withot this cheating I have had lost 500.000 coins of crops)
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Sometimes we need that save. I was playing FS17 Seasons a few days ago. First Year in, EVERY DAY through MID Summer to LATE Fall all the forecast was showing was rain. I had 4k in my bank account and close onto 100k to repay. 1 day, LATE summer. It actually rained early morning. So, the crops actually had time to dry before the rain restarted. I dropped my game speed to real time and commenced to harvesting. Twas the 1st time I dropped it lower than x5 speed. But, running the Classics from Dogface, and pulling a trailed John Deere 30 Harvester. Harvesting was no fast task. I hate rain! :lol: :blushnew:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:09 am Thx!
Additional Info, when it really don't stop to rain and you really, really needs to harvest:
- when you see the rain Animation (even there is only the sun symbol), but the wipers don't work, you can harvest (I made a bug report in the german section About this feature)
- when it really rains (wipers work, rain symbol) you still can disable growing in the menu und speed up the time / jump to the next day, until rain stops and enable growing (yes, it is like cheating, but I it had one time to harvest and the rain last three ingame days, withot this cheating I have had lost 500.000 coins of crops)
IMO disabling growth when it's raining is not cheating considering the time scale. If it can rain through a couple growth stages, wouldn't that be like having rain for a month or two straight?
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

I can't wait to actually see what rain is!!

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Giants forgot to include the script for rain in my copy of the game. Seriously.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Same for us all i think, it's been a right pain having to keep altering the weather in the save game environment folder all the time so fingers crossed it's at last been fixed.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

The other day, I started a new save file on Felsbrunn. 3rd Harvest in, ready to harvest and here comes the rain. Had to turn crop growth off thought I was getting ready to loose my crop. It rained for 3 and 1/2 days straight.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Not really an issue for me until seasons come but would be an idea maybe to switch weather on and off don't know why that isn't an option
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys