[LOW PRIORITY] Anderson Group Poplar Balier (and REQUEST)

Reports listed in this forum have almost no game impact and therefore, are not a priority for us at this point.
Rwfrazerjr

[LOW PRIORITY] Anderson Group Poplar Balier (and REQUEST)

Post by Rwfrazerjr »

I'm on the Xbox One

It's a little more than misleading because of the icon used to designate what it accepts. Says for poplar but shows wood chips. I usually find creative ways to use new tools. (Like the sugar cane tippers are PERFECT for dropping a designated sized load of chips to the multiple homes I have placed heating plants all around the map.

Well the bailer says (based on the icon showing the crop it takes) wood chips. I thought FINALLY, I can bail these damned things. It is a nice machine IF you only use poplar for wood chips. I was picturing it working like a typical bailer and picking up already cut chips. NOTE....DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT. It is nice, you don't need to buy an expensive forage harvester though. But it does cut them and bail them. Also, more of a "wicker" form in a round bail than wood chips. So in theory, you would likely not have the same customers wanting them.

Can someone PLEASE convert the root crop conveyor to accept wood chips. (if I were on PC, I could do this myself) set to make small bails or pallets. Outside bulk delivery to some locations, this would be the way you would sell to retailers etc. If the poplar bailer is making a "wicker" bail, there's no reason we couldn't see sell points that only wanted those just like the way you could make wood chips into pellet fuel for pellet stoves, usually sold by the bag at retailers.

Just a thought. Always look in for ways to add more depth to the game. As it stands now, we only deliver each crop in a single form. This actually wouldn't be massive amounts of work and I don't see why it would take additional scripts on the console end (not allowed) just to add these few small things.

One but that needs fixed though to add additional sell points is not being able to place ANYTHING on land that you don't own. I understand the point of that, However, sell points I think are very different and should be universal as to where they can be placed.

As of now I'm forced to money cheat, buy an entire map, add some of these things (additional sell points for console are limited to only manure at the moment). I usually add Forrest and kill off a field or two as well. Then zero the money and start playing.

Trust me, would love to play on the PC with more freedom but I have two teen son's that are both gamers too and it gets a bit expensive to do that. The computer I have I can do some editing on, but it won't run the game at any quality.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [READ] Anderson Group Poplar Balier (and REQUEST)

Post by x Lethian x »

I get what you're saying - but I don't think we will change this for this tool specifically, I'm afraid.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images