Giants: Please add place anywhere

Stevo0114

Re: Giants: Please add place anywhere

Post by Stevo0114 »

If this issue is causing so many problems why don't Giants just fix it! It's been a problem since day one so why have Giants not fixed it in previous updates this forum gives usually a good indication of pros and cons of the game what need fixing etc I'm sure Giants are aware of the problem be nice to hear some feedback on the issue please Chris if u read this can we have some answers to this issue good or bad anything Would be progress
Thanks in advance
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Yes this is much needed giants
G'day
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's not as simple as fix it, like many other things, it will most likely break a bigger gameplay aspect of the game.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Guil wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:55 am It's not as simple as fix it, like many other things, it will most likely break a bigger gameplay aspect of the game.
That's fine but a little feedback goes a long way
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Giants really need to take this seriously, its a big problem when you create your farm, so this thread is very important
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

So explain to me how I can’t place this is the middle of the damn field...

Also I would like to know why I can place it just fine but if I move it over one inch it doesn’t work?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Lt.Dougbboy

Post by Lt.Dougbboy »

I agree 100% we need the place anywhere MOD it is very frustrating when you cannot place what you want where you want, and the terrain cannot be deformed here is totally not good and the collides with an object is not good either even when there is not an object to collide with
Guil

Post by Guil »

Place anywhere can cause lots of issues such as terrain or placeables clipping through each other. I don't use it myself anymore as it's in place to stop other problems from happening or at least limit them.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Buld your own farm they said..........
UP_conductor

Post by UP_conductor »

I have to agree we need the place anywhere mod for consoles either from a modder or from giants. I don't usually say anything about this game, but this as to be one of my biggest complaints not having the ability to place what I want where I want, regardless if it's by a road or not. The teraforming is also a pain. Thats just ridiculous to say the least. It may or may not be a simple fix as some people have stated but I fear thats just giving giants an excuse not to do anything about it. I have a very high-end computer but I also have a ps4 pro and a laptop so I see both sides of things. Its impossible to pack my computer on a train and take it with me, so I take my ps4 pro with me when I'm sitting in a hotel with nothing to do. And plus I don't have the time to make a mod. Or I would. So my point is I'm not as selfish unlike alot of other PC players are. I understand why the console users feels disrespect either from PC community or giants. So either fix the problem or get rid of it entirely.
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

Tipically a post from somebody who understand nothing about placeables even on PC, makes me laugh
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:28 pm Buld your own farm they said..........
It'll be fun they said....

Anyways that place anywhere mod should be at least a feature you can choose to use or not in the settings of the game (with or without a warning about everything that could happen)

Since I installed it it transformed the game for me.
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Well now that it appears the placeable system has been deemed "Not Fixable" there is even more reason for a place anywhere mod especially on consoles.

viewtopic.php?f=1002&t=146013
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

This should number one priority for the next patch.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

If I use the place anywhere mod to get my buildings on the edge of a cliff. Do I need it after finished landscaping/placing mods?
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding