No
62%
Can't decide
12%

Total votes: 81

Physics Breaker

FS league...lol

Post by Physics Breaker »

Okay, I'm a veteran of Farming Simulator since it first came out in 2009, and the league has to be the most time wasting and non-important thing in the history of farming simulator. It's supposed to simulate farming, it's not a competition, anyway I guess it's a whose like and who doesn't like it situation. Here's a poll though:
"Farming Simulator has its physics, I break its physics"-Physics Breaker

Veteran of Farming Simulator since its first release in 2009

Founder of Silage Pacific™

The original author and creator of the Farming Simulator: The Movie!™ series
Michael5941

Re: FS league...lol

Post by Michael5941 »

Honestly, I can't decide, I don't understand how it's even going to work as I can't tell how farming is competitive like at all, but I don't mind it existing either for the one who likes it let'em have it. Does it consume time from Development of the next FS game and patch update possible but I doubt it usually developers has teams for different sections of development I'm sure they have a team for managing the FS league as well so I honestly don't see what the problem of having one is. let them experiment with it and time will tell if it is a waste of time or not. Though I do wish them luck :hi:
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
W1der

Post by W1der »

I am just going to drop this here ...

[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

The worlds most stupidest thing about the events game is if someone gets all the harvesters and/or balers, your disqualified, hows that fair? It should be 2 harvesters and 2 balers per team. That's like the jump ball at the beginning of an NBA game, the Referee tosses up the ball, and whichever team gets it wins the game hows that competition? It should be who ever gets everything done the fastest wins, like sports games whoever gets the most points wins, maybe its different in other countries i don't know, just plain stupidity on the rules that Giants made.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

I don't know if there are separate dev teams, but I could see this getting in the way of completing game features.
They could be finishing the chicken functions by giving us a way to transport them and water them.
They could be adjusting the placing system for buildings.
They could be finishing the birds so they don't magically appear before your eyes, and then fly through objects.
etc
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

W1der wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:14 am I am just going to drop this here ...

You mean in real life you can actually control the speed when working fields? Just a little sarcasm.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

FarmBoss wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:39 pm I don't know if there are separate dev teams, but I could see this getting in the way of completing game features.
They could be finishing the chicken functions by giving us a way to transport them and water them.
They could be finishing the birds so they don't magically appear before your eyes, and then fly through objects.
etc
Ah, the chickens, I love fs19 but I have no clue in hell what went through Giants mind when they decided Chickens doesn't need water like seriously what animal doesn't need water? *thumbsdown* I seriously hope you are right about Giants completing some game features especially about fixing the magic Chickens :lol:
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Fried chicken.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

BigC92 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:19 am Fried chicken.
Lol :lol:
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

FarmBoss wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:39 pm I don't know if there are separate dev teams, but I could see this getting in the way of completing game features.
etc
This...

No matter what anyone thinks this FSL is using developers time and effort that imo would be vastly better spent working on patches, DLC, checking mods, or even developing FS21...
PC gamer.
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

fsl league is embarassing its only to push there livestream views
dwskittles

Post by dwskittles »

waste of money and resources tbh
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

After seeing this it seems this FS league may grant us more John Deere equipment (maybe other brands as well?) so it's definitely going to be worth it in some way.

Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

Shuffy wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:51 am fsl league is embarassing its only to push there livestream views
I do not agree with this. In the FSL, some esport mechanics really work, communication in team, you need to know what machines you must ban. Have you seen a one match?
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

i never said it didnt work .. :confusednew: